Signing of Kilmarnock transfer

Craigieboy

4 minutes ago, Craigieboy said:

Anyone source kilmarnock sign anyone to premiership leagues and championship tomorrow for deadline day

Is it not the case that these clubs can still transfer players out after deadline day?

We signed Stewart, Byrne and Enobhakare at the end of August last year. 

39 minutes ago, SHavlin1 said:

Not 100% on this one but this Italian news page has been pretty accurate this window so far. 

E649E185-DD67-4329-BC91-6C200CC98666.png

It’s right late not enough time near close window to transfer Leeds bring both

kilmarnock can sign both anytime or when because Scottish transfer close on 2nd September 

KILMARNOCK hope the English transfer window closing will open the door for FOUR new signings.

Killie boss Angelo Alessio says he is expecting that last night’s deadline down south will give him the chance to bolster his squad.

He is hopeful of agreeing terms with former Belgium Under-21 striker Floriano Vanzo in time for tomorrow’s trip to Hamilton Accies — and says he expects more to follow.

The Italian admitted: “I still think we need three or four players. We need a striker, another midfielder, a winger and a centre-back.

“At the minute, we have only Alex Bruce as cover at centre-back so we need another.

“But now the market in England has finished, I expect us to have more chances to bring players in.

“There are a lot of players available, but when the market closes it becomes easier to get the right kind of players.”

Killie have only brought in four players — Laurentiu Branescu, Mohamed El Makrini, Liam Millar and Bruce — since Alessio’s arrival.

But the gaffer insisted: “It was the same situation last season.

“We can take players on loan but it’s difficult to get them. With some players it’s impossible, but with others there’s a chance.

“I’ve looked at the market in Italy and I’ve tried to take some Italian players but it’s not simple.

“It’s possible some may come — but it’s another league, another country and it’s different.

“Not much has surprised me since I came here apart from the fact we’re starting the season with only 18 or 20 players.”

Killie have offered full-back Stephen O’Donnell — who scored against Rangers last weekend — a new three-year deal and talks are continuing.

Alessio said: “I’ve spoken with him and I’ll be happy if he signs a new contract. He’s a good player for me and the club.

“He’s young, a good right-back — but at the moment the club and his agent are talking.”

Alessio’s first-team coach Massimo Donati had two seasons at Hamilton and the new Killie boss says he’s picked his brains about tomorrow’s opponents.

He said: “Massimo is very useful for me for this game because he knows a lot about the club and about the team. Hopefully he can help me out.”

Edited by Craigieboy

Inter striker Facundo Colidio is reportedly heading to Belgian club Sint-Truiden on loan for this season.

The 19-year-old Argentine had been on the verge of a Premier League switch, but could not agree personal terms with Leeds United or Newcastle United.

He has also been linked with Lecce and Serie B outfit Frosinone.

According to TyC Sports reporter Cesar Luis Merlo, Colidio is set for a one-season loan in Belgium with Sint-Truiden.

There will be no option to buy, as Inter believe the former Boca Juniors talent can become a sensation.