Floriano Vanzo

ericb

30 minutes ago, Wrangodog said:

Disappointing since the reports suggested it was a two year deal. When did we last award a contract for more than a year, Stuart Findlay ? 

Brophy, Taylor, Kiltie, Erwin, O'donnell, Power, Dicker etc etc etc

The one year thing was a MJ thing mostly until he discovered clauses.

Edited by PrestersKtid

19 minutes ago, PrestersKtid said:

I think everyone in the squad here on a permanent contract other than Bruce and Millen has been 2/3 year deals initially.

25 minutes ago, PrestersKtid said:

I meant somebody that we signed and gave more than one year contract to rather than an extension. 

I think Piersquared is right with Broadfoot. 

Edited by Wrangodog

5 minutes ago, tanerba'Tam said:

Where’s the story coming from that he’s actually failed his medical, has the Club put this out if so must have missed it. Maybe pay as you play contract for him?

Can't see him accepting that after averaging 16 games a season for the majority of his career.

Sad if true about the failed medical, there has been unrest about the lack of signings but personally,I think it’s a good sign that we have knocked back these potential signings and failed Medicals rather than signing every Tom dick and Harry for the sake of it. 

6 minutes ago, Humesc1 said:

Sad if true about the failed medical, there has been unrest about the lack of signings but personally,I think it’s a good sign that we have knocked back these potential signings and failed Medicals rather than signing every Tom dick and Harry for the sake of it. 

Agreed, huge strength of character been shown this window by the boss.

32 minutes ago, Cill Mheàrnaig said:

So one random person said he's failed the medical, and another says he just bumped into him, and it's now true? Herald reported this morning that Killie were hoping to have the deal tied up today. 

He may very well have failed for all I know, but lets wait and see.

To be fair, I doubt the herald have someone spying on the club in the middle of the night just wearing a vest.

We do.

34 minutes ago, Cill Mheàrnaig said:

So one random person said he's failed the medical, and another says he just bumped into him, and it's now true? Herald reported this morning that Killie were hoping to have the deal tied up today. 

You should know by now mate that the killie forum don't let facts get in the way of a good story.:4:

54 minutes ago, Cill Mheàrnaig said:

It is true, hes away home

7 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

Something must've happened, you don't bring a guy from Belgium and then not sign him.  Due diligence on wage expectations would be done before hand.  It can only be the attitude shown or medical issues.

According to the Belgian media the deal was in place and everything was agreed, so it's not a money thing. More or less definitely the knee scan issue.