Floriano Vanzo

ericb

17 hours ago, killie billies pal said:

In fairness he said today that agents are throwing all sorts of players at us just now and it is important not to make mistakes, it appears we found this fella out before any further damage was done,, well done Killie ..phew!!

Why aren't we scouting them ourselves instead if relying on agents recommendations. Of course agents are talking up their clients and glossing over their injuries that's their job. 

I saw his You Tube videos and thought he looked a player.  But it looks like a bit of research quickly established hes got a track record with injuries. If we had a scouting network I'd suggest he wouldn't have got as far as a medical 

56 minutes ago, Shug2930 said:

Why aren't we scouting them ourselves instead if relying on agents recommendations. Of course agents are talking up their clients and glossing over their injuries that's their job. 

I saw his You Tube videos and thought he looked a player.  But it looks like a bit of research quickly established hes got a track record with injuries. If we had a scouting network I'd suggest he wouldn't have got as far as a medical 

This is a main worry for me.

As well as the situation where we are open to agents trying to foist players on us that they can't get anyone else to take, you could probably make up an impressive video for just about anyone who has played the game so that is no way to make judgements on players.

1 hour ago, Shug2930 said:

You’ve answered your own question, I think.

That side of the club is almost non-existent.