Tickets - Betfred cup

GB1974

**** Issue is resolved - emails appeared 30 minutes apart *****

It looks like emails are now being sent out to season ticket holders, so we can purchase our own seats for the Hamilton game.

I have a season ticket and I recieved a free u16 for my son.

I obviously used my email and phone number as contact details for both tickets. The issue now is that I am only getting the option to buy my sons' seat and haven't recieved an email link to buy my own seat.

Anyone else in the same situation and have you found a work around?

Edited by GB1974
Update on issue

I think we still have big issues with Ticetco. My mate has been trying to buy a season next to me in the FBI stand section 7. Site says sold old and stickers on every seat in the section.

On Sunday there was only 3 seats taken. Either we still have a lot of sevco fearties or the site is wrong.

31 minutes ago, GB1974 said:

It looks like emails are now being sent out to season ticket holders, so we can purchase our own seats for the Hamilton game.

I have a season ticket and I recieved a free u16 for my son.

I obviously used my email and phone number as contact details for both tickets. The issue now is that I am only getting the option to buy my sons' seat and haven't recieved an email link to buy my own seat.

Anyone else in the same situation and have you found a work around?

Snap. 

Ticket bought in a few minutes. Very simple to use even for someone like me with not the best technical brain in the world.  Must be the way to go. But rather than using another code or printing out a ticket could it not just be added to your season ticket.