Jordan jones (Multi merged topics)

17 hours ago, pmonty3 said:

Jordan Jones is an average Scottish Premier League footballer with above average pace. 

Thick as pig s**t, arrogant and classless. 

Already getting found out at Rangers as we all knew he would. He's absolutely done the right thing taking a big wage off them because it will not last. 

Had about 10 good games for us in 3 years. Now that we have Millar back, Jones is absolutely no loss. 

You sound bitter just like the Celtic fans raging at Tierney leaving Celtic. 

Jones is a good player, end product needs worked on but he is better then average. Wins games, just like he did for them last night. 

I actually hope he does well for the rest of his career. 

6 hours ago, Thebigguy68 said:

You don’t get the psychology of every killie fan ( your own fans) watching every run, tackle, dribble and taking a negative view....how easy is that in terms of work environment? It was self inflicted and I have no issue with killie fans feeling let down...but to confuse “ not trying” with being in an impossible position to succeed are two different things. And in jj case it was 100% the latter.

I don’t agree it was anywhere near everyone at games but I do concede he must have got a lot of grief on social media and that might have affected his performances.

42 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

We get you live him, but he now played for the sons of satan and the rest of us couldn't give a flying f**k how he plays.

Mods please close this thread so we don't need to see anymore love ins from big guy on JJ.

No. But, I'll split off the pishtalk from kickback & merge with this one.

1 hour ago, NorfolkG said:

I don’t agree it was anywhere near everyone at games but I do concede he must have got a lot of grief on social media and that might have affected his performances.

All said and done, if he’d shown the commitment to Killie from Jan to May and worked his arse off for the team he allegedly calls friends, and the manager who stood by him, we the support would have backed him too. Not being in a great mindset is understandable after his social media brain fart in January ,downing tools and being a lazy Sevco-loving wank since scoring against them isn’t. Good riddance to bad rubbish. 

9 hours ago, Garvis said:

Are you one of his pals, it sure sounds like it. I’m sorry the way he went about his move is unforgivable and saying he didn’t down tools?  Did you see him against St Midden. 

I'm not no. I didnt say he didnt down tools Clarke did Said Jones was injuried!!!!. Folk on this forum seem to have players the like who can do no wrong and ones they just blame for everything. Example thread about get broadfoot out and give bruce a chance!!!! Broadfoot had been brilliant for us yea he makes silly mistakes so does findlay n brophy no thread for them. Broadfoot has been better than findlay so far this season!! Tish got loads of stick for been lazy (but it was just the way he runs)we dont moan about Dicker who struggles to pass the ball five yards and every second challenge is a foul. Jones now gets stick for been a hun, boyd doesnt, when boyd scored against rangers he very rearly celebrated(jordan run half the length of pitch celebrating infront of the rangers fans), did boyd even do the lap of honour when we beat them last season? I dont remember seeing him with the squad doing the lap, maybe I missed him probably wont had been happy we beat his favourite team. 

3 hours ago, KTIDanny85 said:

Jones is a good player, end product needs worked on but he is better then average. Wins games, just like he did for them last night. 

Excellent post. 

7 hours ago, cammy2012 said:

I suspect there's a couple of sevco  curious posters on this forum. Always willing to subtlety defend the red white and blue scum. They know who they are. 

I hate rangers and Celtic. Does that mean I need to hate gerrard now. Always thought he was a brilliant player and a decent lad. Watched his documentary he worked hard for what he did, working class background. So me saying he's done really well and seems a decent guy and I want to see him succeed in management as he deserves it (dont want him to succeed at rangers so dont know how that would work ha) but me posting that means I'm a rangers fan then!!!!!!!!Not actually from the west of scotland myself so dont have a west of Scotland attitude to the old firm like some of the idiots.  Dislike them both equally

2 minutes ago, andy123 said:

Does that mean I need to hate gerrard now. Always thought he was a brilliant player and a decent lad. Watched his documentary he worked hard for what he did, working class background. So me saying he's done really well and seems a decent guy and I want to see him succeed in management as he deserves it (dont want him to succeed at rangers so dont know how that would work ha) but me posting that means I'm a rangers fan then!!!!!!!!Not actually from the west of scotland myself so dont have a west of Scotland attitude to the old firm like some of the idiots.  Dislike them both equally

To be fair, you aren't really a great judge of character.

You seem to have a penchant for "decent lads" that go about leathering innocent folk with their pals in pubs.

Your definition of decent much differ from mine.

Decent Lad Jones

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/boro-footballer-admits-part-part-6326004

Decent Lad Gerrard

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/5894768/Steven-Gerrard-sorry-over-fight-that-landed-him-in-court.html

2015 (you'd think he'd learn)

He was such a lovely guy on the park too.

I'd show you some Jones tackles but he was one of the biggest s**tebags I've seen in a Killie shirt. Easter Road last season being the most pathetic performance from a "man" in a Killie shirt I've ever seen.

2 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

utter drivel.

ahhhh sorry for not having the same opinion. Like all the Celtic fans moaning about rodgers and now tierney. There isnt any loyalty in football anymore players and managers just use Scotland as a stepping stone to the next level. Good luck to them I say.  O'Donnell doesnt want to sign a new contract shame for him but good luck what's to try playing for a bigger club and earn more money. 

1 minute ago, Squirrelhumper said:

You seem to have a penchant for "decent lads" that go about leathering innocent folk with their pals in pubs.

Decent Lad Jones

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/boro-footballer-admits-part-part-6326004

Decent Lad Gerrard

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/5894768/Steven-Gerrard-sorry-over-fight-that-landed-him-in-court.html

I'd show you some Jones tackles but he was one of the biggest s**tebags I've seen in a Killie shirt. Easter Road last season being the most pathetic performance from a "man" in a Killie shirt I've ever seen.

How many times you been in a fight? Just wont be on social media. I've made loads of mistakes in life. Gerrard is only human. Look at the area he was brought up surprised he hasn't been in more bother than that

6 hours ago, KTIDanny85 said:

You sound like a wet lettuce that doesn't know when his team has been shat on by a bang average footballer with s**te hair.

28 minutes ago, KTIDanny85 said:

Constructive

Don't throw the constructive card out now. It was you that piped up calling me bitter. 

You want to cheer a guy like Jones on then go ahead but don't expect many in here to agree. The crux of original point stands. Jones is objectively an idiot and we are no worse off on the park now that Millar has signed. 

On 8/8/2019 at 9:41 AM, Souleycouley93 said:

I’m fuming someone didn’t clatter him on Sunday. Least he deserved

Aw you pure raging aye? Why would any a his former teams mates “clatter” a player who was a very popular member of our squad. It was clear at the time and I haven’t seen anything to change my opinion that our squad were happy to see him get his move. 

Players move on. Jones is one a them. We’ve had 6 months to accept it n we’re still greetin like wee lassies. He’s a non entity in ma book. 

5 hours ago, andy123 said:

I hate rangers and Celtic. Does that mean I need to hate gerrard now. Always thought he was a brilliant player and a decent lad. Watched his documentary he worked hard for what he did, working class background. So me saying he's done really well and seems a decent guy and I want to see him succeed in management as he deserves it (dont want him to succeed at rangers so dont know how that would work ha) but me posting that means I'm a rangers fan then!!!!!!!!Not actually from the west of scotland myself so dont have a west of Scotland attitude to the old firm like some of the idiots.  Dislike them both equally

I struggle to believe anyone thinks Gerrard seems a decent guy. He's an absolute bell end.

lot of perfect people on here! or maybe just jealous. Name a decent footballer??????? I'm sure I can find some dirt on them. Try and make it a player I've heard of hahaha. They all get up to no good. Apart from the Finday O'Donnell and Taylor of course. They can do no wrong:5:

6 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Decent Lad Jones

Decent Lad Gerrard

Screenshot_20190809-155002_Chrome.jpg.d609db888c69e5388631b4ce44fd68bb.jpg