Jordan jones (Multi merged topics)

33 minutes ago, andy123 said:

lot of perfect people on here! or maybe just jealous. Name a decent footballer??????? I'm sure I can find some dirt on them. Try and make it a player I've heard of hahaha. They all get up to no good. Apart from the Finday O'Donnell and Taylor of course. They can do no wrong:5:

Juan Mata.

12 hours ago, andy123 said:

I'm not no. I didnt say he didnt down tools Clarke did Said Jones was injuried!!!!. Folk on this forum seem to have players the like who can do no wrong and ones they just blame for everything. Example thread about get broadfoot out and give bruce a chance!!!! Broadfoot had been brilliant for us yea he makes silly mistakes so does findlay n brophy no thread for them. Broadfoot has been better than findlay so far this season!! Tish got loads of stick for been lazy (but it was just the way he runs)we dont moan about Dicker who struggles to pass the ball five yards and every second challenge is a foul. Jones now gets stick for been a hun, boyd doesnt, when boyd scored against rangers he very rearly celebrated(jordan run half the length of pitch celebrating infront of the rangers fans), did boyd even do the lap of honour when we beat them last season? I dont remember seeing him with the squad doing the lap, maybe I missed him probably wont had been happy we beat his favourite team. 

It was well documented on here Boyd had media duties to attend to after the last game of the season.  :15:

12 minutes ago, Garvis said:

It was well documented on here Boyd had media duties to attend to after the last game of the season.  :15:

ahh well least he got his priorities straight. It's ok boyd is loved on here, if that was broadfoot ohhhh my we would still be hearing about it. 

15 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

To be fair, you aren't really a great judge of character.

You seem to have a penchant for "decent lads" that go about leathering innocent folk with their pals in pubs.

Your definition of decent much differ from mine.

Decent Lad Jones

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/boro-footballer-admits-part-part-6326004

Decent Lad Gerrard

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/5894768/Steven-Gerrard-sorry-over-fight-that-landed-him-in-court.html

2015 (you'd think he'd learn)

He was such a lovely guy on the park too.

I'd show you some Jones tackles but he was one of the biggest s**tebags I've seen in a Killie shirt. Easter Road last season being the most pathetic performance from a "man" in a Killie shirt I've ever seen.

Ive just watched both videos of Gerrard’s “fights” there. 

The first one is definitely a punch but you don’t know the reason he threw the punch. 

The second one seems to me as if he is trying to split it up. The fact he takes the guy away from the group says a lot more than The Sun’s claim he punched him. 

The third videos a joke init? 

Boyd has took plenty of stick on here. 

One thing Boyd has going for him is he is one of our greatest ever goalscorers and one of the finest players our academy has produced. He also gave all (or at least half) of his signing on fee the first time he went to Rangers to the Killie youth academy to keep things running. Jones on the other hand shown a complete lack of respect with his tweet and downed tools in the last few months.

42 minutes ago, Skora11 said:

Boyd has took plenty of stick on here. 

One thing Boyd has going for him is he is one of our greatest ever goalscorers and one of the finest players our academy has produced. He also gave all (or at least half) of his signing on fee the first time he went to Rangers to the Killie youth academy to keep things running. Jones on the other hand shown a complete lack of respect with his tweet and downed tools in the last few months.

boyd's last 2 seasons he took the pish. Unfit and couldn't run just wobbled about the pitch. Spent more time on sky and writing his columns than he did training. Would we accept any other player been that unfit?  So You could say boyd downed tools aswell as he couldn't be arsed keeping himself fit for the club.  Jones certainly worked harder than boyd last season, even after his tweet!!!!!!

Edited by andy123

15 minutes ago, Pompey Exile said:

Still think Boyd didn't come on at Rangers match as he didn't want to cause a distraction like at McCoist's last game

When Fat Sally desperately tried to ingratiate himself to us by dragging Bunion out of the stand for the celebrations, having been greeted by a sea of fingers the previous week at the hunnery, when he took a lap of honour there.

While Sky's director (Jerry Logan, probably) was wanking himself into a frenzy with close ups of Sally, we sang loud and long for Bunion.

On 8/9/2019 at 12:42 PM, pmonty3 said:

Don't throw the constructive card out now. It was you that piped up calling me bitter. 

You want to cheer a guy like Jones on then go ahead but don't expect many in here to agree. The crux of original point stands. Jones is objectively an idiot and we are no worse off on the park now that Millar has signed. 

Haha, going to try take the moral road now. There is a big difference between me referring to you as bitter and you speeling a load of nonsense I. E. Wet lettuce lol. What makes you think I care about people agreeing with me, if it wasn't apparent already, I don't.

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 1:18 AM, andy123 said:

boyd's last 2 seasons he took the pish. Unfit and couldn't run just wobbled about the pitch. Spent more time on sky and writing his columns than he did training. Would we accept any other player been that unfit?  So You could say boyd downed tools aswell as he couldn't be arsed keeping himself fit for the club.  Jones certainly worked harder than boyd last season, even after his tweet!!!!!!

What a load of utter garbage you spout.

On 8/10/2019 at 2:18 AM, andy123 said:

hilarious. 

• 2 weeks later...

Ohhh look taylor pulled out of training with a tight hamstring. Mmmmmm strange that. Is he now classed same as Jones? Has he downed tools?  All our players are the same like I said out to better themselves and rightly so. But you guys better add Taylor to the list of wanks that have left us. 1. Jones 2. stewart 3. Taylor

13 hours ago, andy123 said:

Ohhh look taylor pulled out of training with a tight hamstring. Mmmmmm strange that. Is he now classed same as Jones? Has he downed tools?  All our players are the same like I said out to better themselves and rightly so. But you guys better add Taylor to the list of wanks that have left us. 1. Jones 2. stewart 3. Taylor

You come across like a rambling alkie.