Jordan jones (Multi merged topics)

9 hours ago, killiekosmos said:

What would you say if he was singing vile Hun songs?  You are beginning to sound like a Sevconian without the bus fare.

would be the same - its funny thought you was one of those (MANY) celtic loving people on here - I just try to even it up as sometimes all you hear about is the huns

23 minutes ago, Kanyon said:

I said both sides chants are unacceptable. You clearly lean one way even if your in denial about it yourself.

not at all, if you have read other parts I have said both are unacceptable, there just always seems to be more against one, where I think they should both be deemed as bad - have always said that and don't slant one way or the other that many seem to on here!

I really struggle with any player showing open support for any other team in the same league as them, particularly when so many Celtic and Rangers songs are so utterly horrendous, and when those teams are in direct competition with us throughout the year. It smacks of a degree of contempt for your employer and fans, but also of being a bit too small-time. The implication is that you're not really in competition with your 'big team' so it doesn't really matter.

I find it equally annoying whether they're showing off their Celtic-supporting or Rangers-supporting credentials. And while I know that Dom Thomas is 'a bit of a character' he could maybe now do with winding his neck in a bit and concentrating on the team that actually employs him if he's ever really going to make it as a Premiership player.

As for Jones, the boy's monumentally thick on a whole other scale. I almost feel sorry for him, stumbling through life being this stupid. But I get over that quite quickly if I'm honest.

1 minute ago, Travis said:

I really struggle with any player showing open support for any other team in the same league as them, particularly when so many Celtic and Rangers songs are so utterly horrendous, and when those teams are in direct competition with us throughout the year. It smacks of a degree of contempt for your employer and fans, but also of being a bit too small-time. The implication is that you're not really in competition with your 'big team' so it doesn't really matter.

I find it equally annoying whether they're showing off their Celtic-supporting or Rangers-supporting credentials. And while I know that Dom Thomas is 'a bit of a character' he could maybe now do with winding his neck in a bit and concentrating on the team that actually employs him if he's ever really going to make it as a Premiership player.

As for Jones, the boy's monumentally thick on a whole other scale. I almost feel sorry for him, stumbling through life being this stupid. But I get over that quite quickly if I'm honest.

This sums it up nicely for me.

• 6 months later...

Turned out last night for a Rangers XI against Brentford B at Imber Court, the home of Metropolitan Police FC, in front of a hundred or so spectators. 

Subbed off after an hour in a 0-2 defeat, having not shown much. 

“It wasn’t supposed to be this way!!!!”

Edited by skygod