HUNbelieveable

Squirrelhumper

2 hours ago, Bryan said:

Apologies in advance for posting this link, got sent it by someone at work.

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/message-for-gregg-slo-re-ge2-3-turnstile-failure.85874/

Surely that must've resulted in a crush with people being trapped in Glasgow?

You mean they didn't just assault a steward and open a gate? What about all those fainting women and fatherless children caught in the crush?

35 minutes ago, david mcbeth said:

It’s all about opinions.

I’d only ask this  - how many arrests have Police Scotland made in relation to the violence and disorder before during and after the game, in and around the stand that was reserved for SevCo?

(As far as I am aware 5 arrests were made on the day - none of them in or around that stand - but that is just what I read in papers and on here).

I don't know, why don't you do a freedom of information request to find out? Either way, it's nonsensical to put it down to some big conspiracy. 

Edited by Dieter's Heeder

8 hours ago, david mcbeth said:

I might, but I look forward to hearing more news of the mythical arrests that we all know will never happen in a million years.

It is not a conspiracy - just a general unspoken agreement among all these groups that they will support each other against the real enemy i.e. the "fenians" i.e. you and me, basically everybody that is not THEM

Who are them?