Signings this week

ki11ie

Just now, Cass316 said:

Disagree Craigie.

As much as we would be at a slight disadvantage I still think we would have enough to finish outwith the bottom 2.

He's not totally wrong. We've played 7 games and scored 5 goals. 2 against Nomads, 1 v Rangers, 1v Hamilton, 1 v St Johnstone. 

If we don't get any over the line we need to ask serious questions! 

1 minute ago, WWWWnnnnnn! said:

Hysterical. All the players we're 'rumoured' to be missing out, you'd think one would have been a striker.

The was no Niko rumour. Or Del Fabro.

They just turned up and bossed it.

Rumours are just that. Are we not better waiting to see what actually happens?

Just now, NorfolkG said:

The was no Niko rumour. Or Del Fabro.

They just turned up and bossed it.

Rumours are just that. Are we not better waiting to see what actually happens?

Yeah but we knew a few hours before that a deal was happening. Nico was going on for a few days before. These werent totally out of the blue. So far there has been no leaks if players being close to signing. Just players we are linked with. I apologise for being negative but we seem to have lost out on so many players, AA has been trying since he got here to sign a winger and a striker. There are no signs we are even close! Even Cathy's tweet just indicates that they are trying. Not that something is happening! 

Just now, NorfolkG said:

And Hooper, Casagolda, Lafferty.

And Colidio.

1 minute ago, kfc_superteam said:

Yeah but we knew a few hours before that a deal was happening. Nico was going on for a few days before. These werent totally out of the blue. So far there has been no leaks if players being close to signing. Just players we are linked with. I apologise for being negative but we seem to have lost out on so many players, AA has been trying since he got here to sign a winger and a striker. There are no signs we are even close! Even Cathy's tweet just indicates that they are trying. Not that something is happening! 

The St Clair rumour started this morning and has been reiterated recently.

2 minutes ago, kfc_superteam said:

There are clearly big issues with our recruitment but regarding the team for the next few months, let’s wait and see what we end with at 12.

1 minute ago, WWWWnnnnnn! said:

St. Clair is not a striker and I mean now, at the last kick, when it's the most obvious position we need cover for. Not even a sniff. Niko was a rumour before he signed too. 

1 minute ago, C4mmy31 said:

Is he not more of an attacking midfielder in Italy ???

A guy who plays off the striker, which is exactly what we need to stop Brophy being so isolated. Cathy Jamieson tweeted that we're working on a number of deals and they'll be announced in due course. Lets wait and see.

8 minutes ago, kfc_superteam said:

It's all hysteria, who have we missed out on? Mark O'Hara? Oh well may as well just shut up shop now!

These players just don't seem like Alessio signings. I believe we spoke with Lafferty so we missed out on him, other than that pure speculation.

Those 2 celtic boys Hendry & Miller especially Miller have ideas well above their station if as rumoured they turned us down (again just rumours) , if we get £3m without getting them then the board/manager whoever it was has played a blinder.

Just now, Cill Mheàrnaig said:

A guy who plays off the striker, which is exactly what we need to stop Brophy being so isolated. Cathy Jamieson tweeted that we're working on a number of deals and they'll be announced in due course. Lets wait and see.

Okay if that's what you think we need fair enough but imo Burke is that player for us at the moment and we look like we'll play all year without a goal.

Just now, WWWWnnnnnn! said:

Okay if that's what you think we need fair enough but imo Burke is that player for us at the moment and we look like we'll play all year without a goal.

I'd like Burke to play more centrally too, but atm it seems Alessio sees him as a winger. Brophy gets a huge amount of stick, but he works his arse off every week and a slight tweak to the formation to fit in someone like St Clair or a Dorrans type will get the best out of him. 

That being said, we do need another out-an-out striker as competition for Brophy.