Signings this week

ki11ie

10 minutes ago, kfc_superteam said:

So that's 5 signings so far, Branescu, Bruce, El Makrini, Millar and Hamalainen. I wonder how close we are to any other forward players

I think four more signing but hope not same Lee Clark of 10 new signing 

Edited by Craigieboy

45 minutes ago, kfc_superteam said:

So that's 5 signings so far, Branescu, Bruce, El Makrini, Millar and Hamalainen. I wonder how close we are to any other forward players

I wonder how many of them were included in the 5+ BB told us about at the supporters AGM. I’ll take a guess at 1.

4 minutes ago, Craigieboy said:

Niko Hamalainen was unveiled as Kilmarnock’s fifth signing of the summer, but Alessio wants more – making a striker his priority: “I hope this week we can bring in more new players, above all we are looking to add up front.”

Can I translate that as 10 mins before window closes.

I'd love to be proven wrong, however I think we need to let go of the idea of Mulumbu.

Guy's chasing, and chased, a lot more money than we can give him.

Was magic to watch him, but I don't think he has any interest in coming back, unless it was for the right cash.

15 minutes ago, BR1869 said:

I'd love to be proven wrong, however I think we need to let go of the idea of Mulumbu.

Was magic to watch him, but I don't think he has any interest in coming back, unless it was for the right cash.

Celtic actually did us a massive favour in that respect last season. 

36 minutes ago, BR1869 said:

If we cant afford lafferty we definitely cant afford mulumbu

I’m interested to know if we had sailed past CQ as expected and we then had an away tie in Belgrade. Would we have made any signings before it? If so, who? And why have they not signed now? 

We wouldn’t have progressed against Belgrade if we had the same 11 that played the first round. Which incidentally seems like an absolute lifetime ago. 

10 minutes ago, Guff92 said:

I’m interested to know if we had sailed past CQ as expected and we then had an away tie in Belgrade. Would we have made any signings before it? If so, who? And why have they not signed now? 

We wouldn’t have progressed against Belgrade if we had the same 11 that played the first round. Which incidentally seems like an absolute lifetime ago. 

we may have, P Belgrade didn't look up to much game I watched

50 minutes ago, Shortie said:

we may have, P Belgrade didn't look up to much game I watched

Watched the 2nd leg game against CQN and thought Partizan looked a class above both of us........ no way we would have went through with our present squad imho :(

7 minutes ago, Shortie said:

AA -

At the moment we’re having a lot of conversations and we want to add new players this week or next.

There are a lot of situations but at this moment only conversations.

We need to complete the squad with another centre-back as we only have three.

Basically equates to we are no closer to any signings