Signings this week

ki11ie

Just now, C4mmy31 said:

Can we sign more than one player on loan for a rival club in the same league???

Had another look at the season under Lee Clark where we had loanees from Scottish clubs. 

Scott Boyd came in the summer window on loan from Ross County. In the January we signed Ajer on loan as well but that didn’t make too much difference as he was U21 at the time. We made the Boyd deal permanent in January and that appears to have allowed us to sign Sammon on loan. 

I cant find it written anywhere but I’m guessing one player over 21 from the same division. 

Think OHara will be a good signing if true. Felt he was a victim of his versatility in his first spell with us, never being allowed to settle into a role but still very competent everywhere he played - which has to suggest he’s a very intelligent football player.

he looked fantastic for a spell at Dundee in an advanced role, energetic and strong and the goals and assists came too.

5 minutes ago, piffer said:

Had another look at the season under Lee Clark where we had loanees from Scottish clubs. 

Scott Boyd came in the summer window on loan from Ross County. In the January we signed Ajer on loan as well but that didn’t make too much difference as he was U21 at the time. We made the Boyd deal permanent in January and that appears to have allowed us to sign Sammon on loan. 

I cant find it written anywhere but I’m guessing one player over 21 from the same division. 

So if we signed Henderson on loan and Hendry permanently then we'd still have room in the laws to bring in Stewart. Make it happen, Angelo!

If killie do get 2mil or over in cash for Taylor I would be happy if they went to try and buy Stewart from rangers. Hardly played a ball for rangers, hasn't even been in the squad for the last 3 games. We know he can pair well with brophy so why not try and get him back.

11 minutes ago, MuirP said:

If killie do get 2mil or over in cash for Taylor I would be happy if they went to try and buy Stewart from rangers. Hardly played a ball for rangers, hasn't even been in the squad for the last 3 games. We know he can pair well with brophy so why not try and get him back.

Think he's got an injury at the moment. 

1 minute ago, stewarty66 said:

Think he's got an injury at the moment. 

Well that would explain why he hasn't been in the squad for them. If it isn't a serious injury I still think he would be worth a go as I don't think he will get that many games with defo and morelos Infront of him.

15 minutes ago, MuirP said:

We don't buy.

For some reason Im starting to think we’ll bring in five before the deadline. Two form Celtic with Taylor going the other way. O’Hara and two strikers.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see a couple head out the door. No idea if the Broadfoot story is true. If we sign one or more midfielders maybe Wilson heading out on loan. Again dependant on signing perhaps Cameron going on loan as well. 

8 minutes ago, killieblue said:

A few Partick Thistle fans on twitter seem to think James Penrice is coming to us. 20 year old left back. Anyone know if this is true ?

My flat is not far from Firhill so I have been to watch them a few times this season. Decent young talent and one of the players that I would have said seemed capable of making the step up (with better management). Does tend to fall out of games but there is definitely potential there.

Edited by KTID96
Typo

Was oft said on these forums....that deals will be done near end of the "window" and ATM likely to be a fair number of in and out deals getting finally sorted and confirmed on last day .........

Got to believe and hope that the much sought after striker or 2 will be included in the incomings