Kyle Lafferty [Contract Rejected]

C4mmy31

5 minutes ago, CBFC said:

My lasting memory of Lafferty is the disgrace in the way he got Mulgrew sent off. No time for players like that. 

Couldn’t care less what he’s done to Mulgrew (about 10 years ago) as long as he’s banging goals in for us, don’t know if you’ve noticed but we’re getting a bit desperate 

Edited by WeAreKillie *KilmarnockFC

34 minutes ago, killieblueboy said:

Except for second half against the huns , our results so far this season have been  pretty pathetic. Do you honestly think Mulumbu would want to come back . If SSC struggled last season to get him back to RP when we were playing well, what chance would we have of him returning this season

Neccessity is the mother of invention. 

4 minutes ago, WIGHT and BLUE said:

I find it HUN-believable that certain individuals are so blinded by all things Govan, they are unwilling to see the good for the perceived evil ????

Sort of reverse sectarianism ...............

Reverse sectarianism would be accepting people regardless of their chosen religion to the point where you do good deeds for them and march to tell the world how much you love them no? 

Anyway did you not post this exact comment yesterday or am I just biffing out here?