Hamilton cup tie predictions.....

Scouser2

Barring any late surprise "signings" looks like we will go into this team with current squad options.

Not sure at this stage and with a win so vital  for various reasons -- if AA would consider any major changes --even if there is an argument for having any of likes of Bruce , Kiltie, Thomas and Cameron in starting 11-- so can see roughly same team as last week with maybe one change  

Getting through is the main thing even if by a late winner ----but do feel scoring first against a team like accies is needed as shown last week 

Ever a Friday optimist sees us getting through 3 v 1

Think it will probably be the same starting team as last week as well, though would maybe go for Kiltie over McKenzie to start. You are spot on abut the need to score first against a team like Accies. It will be tight I reckon, and expect a similar type of game to last week, with us having a lot of the ball...just need to use it effectively.

So important just to get through, even on pens(!) if it comes to it, to ease the pressure and give us a bit of breathing space. Defeat would obviously ramp up the stress on AA, and the lack of signings, with tough games to come against Aberdeen, Hibs and Celtic 3 of the next 4.

Will go for 2-1 to us.

Edited by Jedi2

Struggling to see us scoring if I'm honest. Hopefully the management team have seen holes in the way they play where we can get in behind them but given our lack of players, creativity and imagination I can see a performance of more of the same that's more hopeful than anything else.

After last week I would give others the chance where possible.

............................................Mackay
...........Broadfoot/Bruce...........Dicker .............Finlay
O'Donnell.......Kiltie....... El Makrini...........McKenzie...........Taylor
..............................Cameron..............Miller