Greg Taylor (AWAY)

1 minute ago, andy123 said:

why do you even care then if you believe I'm an old firm fan. Problem is I say what I feel n that's it. Would be far more critical if I was an old firm fan 

Because it's literally written in to the rules of the forum, and if my suspicions are right, I'd prefer you take your boring, trolling chat to another corner of the internet.

And it's clear they, especially Sevconian's, are obsessed.

18 minutes ago, andy123 said:

Whatever doesnt bother me what you think. Want a picture of my Aberdeen ticket why would a rangers fan go to that game 

Can't you see though the lengths you have to go to prove your a Killie fan makes folk think you're being disingenuous / a massive troll / general whalloper.

2 hours ago, Killiekranky said:

What position does Ross Hall play ?

Midfielder. Only problem is his passing is rubbish. He's always playing...............passes.

Blankety blank, blankety blank. Super match game, super match game.

(can’t believe you can’t make a s**te Blankety Blank joke these days without getting red carded. Wogan would be heartbroken you monsters!)

Edited by Travis

4 minutes ago, chubbs said:

He MIGHT be booked into RossHall ... he MIGHT need more treatment for his injury than was anticipated.

Or it MIGHT be a load of sh1te.

Your right it just might be a load of s**te and anyway with Septics biscuit tin mentality there more likely to send him down to the local surgery to see if he can get an emergency appointment 

35 minutes ago, Rosskfc70 said:

See Lennon has mentioned Taylor is an option for Celtic, don’t normally get managers coming out and naming players of other teams, think deal must be close.

Typical Old Filth arrogance. ''He's an option says Lennon''. Naw he's not - he's our player until you stump up the cash