Greg Taylor (AWAY)

5 minutes ago, killienice said:

According to one Septic forum earlier today -Henderson on Loan and Henry going to Killie +£2m

If he is going to go, I would be delighted with that. Hendry was thrown in to that Celtic team far too early - he had been brilliant for Dundee before signing. Henderson also looks a real player. 

Edited by KTID96

Has it ever been confirmed even indirectly what the club's value for Taylor is? ...just seems that the £3 million figure has been used so often it's become thought of as fact.....

not sure why we would need another central defender as part of any deal when have 4 now at our club ...so hope any players coming the other way are to help in other areas of our team 

5 minutes ago, Travis said:

As far as I understand it there’s a possibility that EU players could become subject to same work permit and visa challlenges as foreign non-EU signings currently operate under, making it harder to sign EU players.

All foreign players (eg Non UK, Irish and few Malta/Cyprus exceptions) will have the same word permit issues non EU players have now. Unless they strike an unlikely deal in the next few weeks with the EU, or do so after Brexit. EPL or SPL can limit the numbers of foreign players in squads after we leave the EU, as European free movement and employment laws preventing restriction of trade no longer apply.

Players already currently signed would be able to get permission to work as any EU citizens currently resident can.  At an EPL level, are world class players they're buying so will be no problems getting in French guys on 100 grand a week.  Will be more difficult at our level to get for work permits in future for EU players, when UK players are on the dole.

Like all Brexit stuff - if you're shopping in Waitrose - you'll be just fine!

2mill plus hendry if it’s permanently is a great deal for us if he’s away. Build up Hendry’s confidence again looked the real deal before going to Celtic, record fee invest the money on attacking players. Good luck to Greg, hopefully we’ve a sell on clause as well if so I’d say we’re getting the better deal imo 

We already have four good centre backs, albeit DDF is on loan, so interesting to see what we'd do with with Hendry? 

Taking the 'where does he play' out of the equation, that deal sounds like really good business. 

Can't remember if I posted elsewhere - Hendry played in the same youth team as Brophy and Findlay. Apparently there's historic animosity between Findlay and Hendry ("they f**king hate each other" is what I was told... ) - although the person who told me wasn't sure if things were better now. 

4 minutes ago, mitch14 said:

We already have four good centre backs, albeit DDF is on loan, so interesting to see what we'd do with with Hendry? 

Taking the 'where does he play' out of the equation, that deal sounds like really good business. 

Can't remember if I posted elsewhere - Hendry played in the same youth team as Brophy and Findlay. Apparently there's historic animosity between Findlay and Hendry ("they f**king hate each other" is what I was told... ) - although the person who told me wasn't sure if things were better now. 

Of course there is, right now nothing at this club can ever be done without some negative slant on it 

Edited by Killie lad

4 minutes ago, Killie lad said:

Of course there is, right now nothing at this club can ever be done without some negative slant on it 

I'm really positive about that deal - more than I thought we'd get for him and glad the club have stood up. 

One of the Celtic forums seems pretty sure its Hendry and Calvin Miller? 

Hendry seems a strange one for us to want now. It’s one game but DDF looked good today. Bruce has strolled the last two games we with still have our regular starters until this point to come back from injury. On top of that in Dicker and Wilson we have two midfielders who have dropped back to cover in the past. 

Id probably rather have a wide player or attacker on loan but not sure how viable a move for Morgan or Hayes would be. 

The boy Henderson is an interesting one. By all accounts he’s rated higher at Celtic than his brother was and he wasn’t too bad.