Greg Taylor (AWAY)

8 minutes ago, Killieboykfc said:

Miller is absolutely rotten. Would be gutted if we signed him.

I think he’s ok but feels like a journeyman type signing. If Henderson is possibly better than his brother he could be really exciting for a season. With Millar also in the team it would potentially give us a bit of youthful dynamism to go with the solid experience we have. Add at least one (preferably two) strikers and there would be a lot to look forward to all of a sudden.

So - I don’t think Miller is as bad as all that but I agree it’s hardly an inspiring signing.

Edited by Ayrshire Killie

3 hours ago, kfc_superteam said:

Team to play Hibs

Branescu 

Hendry Broadfoot Findlay Bruce del fab

O'Donnell                                  Hamalinen 

Dicker      Power

Brophy 

Not quite sure why we need another centre back unless we play as above. 

How will the midfield communicate with Brophy?

Should he carry his mobile phone? 

Miller can probably play anywhere on the left so it makes sense from that perspective. 

If it’s £2m plus 2 players that’s a good deal. 

We rejected £500k & £750k so that indicates what other clubs were prepared to offer. 

The alternative was not selling GT and having an unhappy player at the club. The board have done well if this is the deal they’ve negotiated. 

9 minutes ago, andy123 said:

so taylor is just as bad as Jones then? Faking injury as he wants away. You clowns thought he would be different. Hahaha hahaha you lot are right set of muppets 

By ‘you lot’ ‘you clowns’ and ‘right set of muppets’ do you mean ‘Killie fans’?

Edited by Ayrshire Killie

6 minutes ago, bute-killiefan said:

The deal would have made some sense before we signed the Juventus boy. Seems a bit odd to be getting another centre half in on loan now

Could Broadfoot missing games because of head knocks start to be a concern and this has informed the decision. How long before Broadfoot is advised to take an extended break? Multiple concussions over a relatively short period of time is not good.  

44 minutes ago, TroonKFC said:

If reports are true that Killie has signed Calvin Miller on a 2 year permanent deal then it really makes you wonder who at the Club has actually watched him play in Celtic reserves (lost 3-1 to Clyde last week) or his 2 loan spells last season at Dundee and Ayr United. I’m shocked!

McKenna was getting games at a midling Colins team and the following season was feted as the future of the international defence. 

40 minutes ago, andy123 said:

so taylor is just as bad as Jones then? Faking injury as he wants away. You clowns thought he would be different. Hahaha hahaha you lot are right set of muppets 

Entirely different.

I'm certain that there's been an agreement behind the scenes not to be risked due to the size of the transfer for us.  Do you not realise this type of thing goes on?

Typically though, players that go on social media and align themselves firmly with an opposing team's odious element are not treated as well.

Should you not be in your bed by now anyway? the big house is open early tomorrow.

Of course he's not injured - but there has been absolutely no suggestion that withdrawing from the team is his doing.

Jones stuck the fingers up to us by firmly nailing his colours on well before he was away, and only after an absolute schooling by SSC leading up to the Sevco game was dropped due to being an absolute git.

Taylor wants to better himself by going to comfortably the biggest team in the country, and has done nothing out of order at all.

Unless anything is confirmed otherwise  - he goes with my best wishes.

Edited by dasboag