Aberdeen home, Fred

CB

5 minutes ago, NorfolkG said:

Subbing off our best player last week after 60 minutes then dropping him, despite the fact we were horses**t from that moment on.

Hmmmmmm

I rate Millar but I’m very unclear what he did last week to earn displacing McKenzie.

Assisted on the winner?!?!?  

8 minutes ago, mitch14 said:

I think its just to add pace to the team, rather than any suggestion McKenzie did anything wrong. Mckenzie is the cost of having another midfielder. 

Agreed. The need for three CMs - when it forces Power to be the guy linking on the edge of the opposition box - is lost on me. I feel the three CMs are so similar positionally that it leaves the forward players isolated.

Hope I’m wrong though and the manager’s call is correct.

Edited by NorfolkG

13 minutes ago, Spitfire said:

Assisted on the winner?!?!?  

I do get that. He assisted and Thomas scored. But the team performance in the last hour was really poor. 

I am not a massive McKenzie fan but I can see he has upped his game in the past 6-9 months, was our best player last week and shouldn’t have been subbed, let alone dropped.

Management is knowing the right calls to make and how to manage personalities. McKenzie must be fuming.