Dario Del Fabro

jam1869

10 minutes ago, Larkhall2 said:

Common place in Italian football to have large squads and for players never to play for their parent club.

if he is half as good as Pasca or as good as Sissoko I’d be more than happy with this signing.

Half as good as Pasca, as good as Sissoko ?  I'd just be looking for solidity, maybe a Scott Boyd with more pace. 

• CB locked this topic
  • CB unlocked this topic
1 hour ago, Sp3ckyh0td0g81 said:

comparing Pasca to Mulumbu and Eremenko only confirms what we all already know, your knowledge of Killie, or football for that matter, could be written on the back of a fag packet

well why did someone say pascali is one of the best players of recent times. No he isnt. So stop been a plonker 

15 hours ago, KTID96 said:

The boy does not exactly come with a glowing review from Leeds fans. That said, hopefully he’ll be a success for us.

Considering he only played for Leeds once I'm inclined to ignore them.

As for Paska, he was a unifying force when we needed it most. The end of JJ's tenure was filled with nothing journeymen who only cared about their pay packet and not a jot about the club and/or its fans. Pascali came in and was a revelation. Not because he was the most talented footballer to ever pull on a pair of boots, but because he gave 100% every single time he went out there and seemed to genuinely care as much as the fans. You could sit all day and draw faults in his game, and he probably stayed a year too long (not to mention being a part of the infamous coffee clique..) which probably sullied his reputation slightly for some, but he is without doubt in the conversation for best foreign Killie player.

If DDF proves to be half as vital to Killie as Paska then it'll be a great signing, although I'm not sure of the comparison nationality aside as Paska was a midfielder we turned into a centre-back. 

2 hours ago, Scouser2 said:

Glad all the paperwork sorted --- would be a risk playing him so quickly though in such a game but will depend on the injuries etc 

Sort of agree if we had got our finger out and signed a striker or playmaker I’d have chucked them straight in . This given given the results so far is an important game even this early 

18 hours ago, andy123 said:

Also how come nobody has replied about my positive post about Dorans potential signing?  

Probably because folk are absolutely sick of your posts which mostly are slagging off the club we love and support,  reading the majority of your posts I think you do neither. 

3 hours ago, Garvis said:

Probably because folk are absolutely sick of your posts which mostly are slagging off the club we love and support,  reading the majority of your posts I think you do neither. 

so its ok for people to slag broadfoot off then?????  These same people moaning at me moan about broadfoot and want him dropped, blame him for most goals. They just pick and chose who they want to support and love in our squad. Some players can do no wrong some cant do right no matter how well they play. Just because you love n support a club doesn't mean you cant be pissed off when things are not going right. Loads of negative comments when we were talking to lafferty, nothing said about them. Unbelievable some wouldn't want him really!!!! I would rather had signed lafferty then a boy who is 24 and still hasn't played at a top level. I would say he isnt going to make it at Juventus. If he was good enough he would playing for them at his age. Get a bit of perspective