Dario Del Fabro

jam1869

9 minutes ago, andy123 said:

so its ok for people to slag broadfoot off then?????  These same people moaning at me moan about broadfoot and want him dropped, blame him for most goals. They just pick and chose who they want to support and love in our squad. Some players can do no wrong some cant do right no matter how well they play. Just because you love n support a club doesn't mean you cant be pissed off when things are not going right. Loads of negative comments when we were talking to lafferty, nothing said about them. Unbelievable some wouldn't want him really!!!! I would rather had signed lafferty then a boy who is 24 and still hasn't played at a top level. I would say he isnt going to make it at Juventus. If he was good enough he would playing for them at his age. Get a bit of perspective 

f**k up.

5 hours ago, andy123 said:

so its ok for people to slag broadfoot off then?????  These same people moaning at me moan about broadfoot and want him dropped, blame him for most goals. They just pick and chose who they want to support and love in our squad. Some players can do no wrong some cant do right no matter how well they play. Just because you love n support a club doesn't mean you cant be pissed off when things are not going right. Loads of negative comments when we were talking to lafferty, nothing said about them. Unbelievable some wouldn't want him really!!!! I would rather had signed lafferty then a boy who is 24 and still hasn't played at a top level. I would say he isnt going to make it at Juventus. If he was good enough he would playing for them at his age. Get a bit of perspective 

Maybe not good enough for Juventus, but going by his first performance he seems like a great find for us. AA and his contacts getting us a gem...

Just now, Skora11 said:

Maybe not good enough for Juventus, but going by his first performance he seems like a great find for us. AA and his contacts getting us a gem...

wasn't at the game so can't comment on his performance today. Clean sheet so would imagine the back 4 played well. 3 clean sheets in a row 

6 minutes ago, Zorro said:

Too easy for the big man. I’m excited to see how him and Findlay develop as a partnership over the season. 

Findlay is superb. But has he shown AA that? He’s had a slow start to the season. As has Broadfoot.

I think Bruce will feel that back-to-back clean sheets - and comfortable ones - have him in pole position.

Edited by NorfolkG