Dario Del Fabro

jam1869

1 hour ago, killiefan27 said:

If he was good enough to be playing for Juventus then he wouldn’t be at Killie

”Not good enough for Juventus” is not the same as “not good enough for the Scottish Premiership”

Then has the cheek to ask for perspective. There's no players in our league would get near Juventus.

1 hour ago, killiefan27 said:

If he was good enough to be playing for Juventus then he wouldn’t be at Killie

”Not good enough for Juventus” is not the same as “not good enough for the Scottish Premiership”

I never said that. SPFL isnt the greatest quality tbf so he will probably shine in our league but still be a below average player 

2 hours ago, Garvis said:

My perspective is fine everything you post is negative.  You must be a great laugh when your out. 

my broadfoot posts are not negative. my jones posts are not negative. Lafferty and Dorans post were not negative. So please explain mr biggest killie fan ever better than everybody 

2 minutes ago, andy123 said:

my broadfoot posts are not negative. my jones posts are not negative. Lafferty and Dorans post were not negative. So please explain mr biggest killie fan ever better than everybody 

Your a rangers fan only positive about players associated with your club, I'm no better a Killie fan than anyone else that supports the club. But you have just shown your true colours with that post.  :8:

1 hour ago, Garvis said:

Your a rangers fan only positive about players associated with your club, I'm no better a Killie fan than anyone else that supports the club. But you have just shown your true colours with that post.  :8:

I'm actually a catholic so would I be allowed to be a Rangers fan with the silly west of Scotland attitude. So glad I wasnt born in the west of Scotland and had a decent upbringing 

39 minutes ago, andy123 said:

I'm actually a catholic so would I be allowed to be a Rangers fan with the silly west of Scotland attitude. So glad I wasnt born in the west of Scotland and had a decent upbringing 

37 minutes ago, andy123 said:

bla bla bla. your wife rather have a wank than pump you, ya s**te ride:2:

Go to bed Andy.

2 hours ago, fraz65 said:

If people would stop quoting Andy123, his room temperature IQ would be out of my life forever thanks to the ignore function. 

And that's room temperature in centigrade. 

I think you are giving his iq a boost there. He is already ignored by me as he is clearly a tool. I have a kid on the way and I'm sure it has a higher iq than andy123