Millerisms

Thinking that I would start at Topic for general updates of magnificent quotes from Willie Miller, I will start with this beauty from the Dundee Derby, the score was 5-1 to United at the time;

" Dundee have got one back – they deserve it because they've been the better team. They’ve certainly kept good possession, they haven’t created enough chances but that little chip from Paul McGowan was just brilliant"

At weekend: "We need a manager who can at least get us close to competing for second place against the second pot teams"

Miller, English and Spiers projected the narrative of 'failure' surrounding  Strachan....and where did he finish before he was booted out?........Joint second with second seeds Slovakia. 

Miller also thinks Clarke should not be kept on if we don't qualify through UEFA league the play-offs.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/30/2019 at 5:44 PM, skygod said:

He admitted again he hadn't a clue about the law covering punishment for fouls committed in the penalty area.

You would think he would take five minutes out of his busy schedule to familiarise himself.

He still thinks they are the same as when he played.

I heard that.

"Just because it's in the laws of the game doesn't mean it's the right decision"

"...but it's in the rules."