Saints away, Fred

CB

Brophy puts in great and thankless shift up front himself. Was glad to actually see Sportscene highlight it last week.

The problem as we all know is not Brophy, but the linking to him.

That said I do think his one weakness is his choice of run when the team actually comes forward in numbers

Edited by dasboag

Just now, dasboag said:

Brophy puts in great and thankless shift up front himself. Was glad to actually see Sportscene highlight it last week.

The problem as we all know us not Brophy, but the linking to him.

That said I do think his one weakness is his choice of run when the team actually comes forward in numbers

I’ve been thinking all season, he doesn’t play on the shoulder much or run into the channels think that variety in his game would benefit him and the team a lot.

7 minutes ago, KillieUSA said:

El Makrini so frustrating, constantly passing the ball backwards and taking the urgency out the game, giving it away cheaply, getting caught wrong side... brutal!

He's probably been our best player. 

Works hard off the ball, breaks up play, covers the full backs and plays simple passes. 

53 minutes ago, Ngonge88 said:

How long before we can say Power must of been Clarkes puppet cause he has been pish since.

Anyone who reckons at this exact time that Millar is a better player than Jones is wrong. (He might be one day)

And anybody else got that f**king woman laughing with the most irritating laugh in the world on their stream?

agreed jones a much better player. Causes defenders more problems with running than Millar does