Angelo's celebrations

Scouser2

34 minutes ago, Scouser2 said:

Hope the cameras picked it up but the sheer joy and release of pressure was obvious and pleasing to witness from the stands , not sure he knew what he was doing but was fun all the same.....and showed what this Manegerial chance at our club means to him 

And good to see players celebrating too , hopefully the win will do a great deal both lifting confidence and good feeling around our club  

In italy, Sant Angelo is the patron saint of entertainment afterall ....

I suspect that this is a highly intelligent man who is very frustrated by his lack of command of English. Pocchetino was even worse when he first arrived. I was very happy for Alessio when he showed just how much victory meant for him. On a completely different point, why does SOD have to materialise in the old inside-left position, galloping hell- for- leather beside Millar ? If this is what it takes for us to get a goal, we'd better start finding a striker soon. SOD won't be Denis Law in every game, and if he does attempt it,  we're going to leave ourselves severely exposed at right-back. 

1 hour ago, Barneyboy said:

Reminded me of pascali with his celebration.

Fans were brilliant today, up in numbers and in good voice.

Well done to all who made the trip today. You deserved to see that win. I remember the 2-1 at Perth in SSC’s first season being a launching pad for a great run. Hopefully this is that moment for AA. He’s always seemed a decent man to date - now we know there’s a fire burning there as well!