Bye Bye Broaders

Dazza

If this is true then I’m not entirely surprised. He’s been a great servant these last two years - the sheer passion and commitment he showed every time he played for us was something that took me a bit by surprise. But to be honest it was worth him signing for us just so we got to witness the Ryan Jack shenanigans - it was horrible behaviour, but hilarious at the same time!

He’s been a good player for us and a decent servant to the club. Surprisingly so, some might say. Would go with nothing but best wishes I’d think.

Probably wouldn’t hurt the new manager to make some changes and assert his authority though. This seems a pretty clear way of doing just that. 

Don't have a bad word to say about him, but he’s coming to end of career and it’s not like it’s a huge loss. I don’t really feel like we’re any weaker, particularly if yesterday is a sign of things to come.

Dundee United are on the up so it’s a good move for them, Kirk, and maybe creates some space in our wage budget from moving on a senior squad member.

He’d want to have a serious word with his Mrs though (unless he thinks she’s a viable means of career communication, which seems a bit tragic).

He's been solid for us after a bit of a ropey start. As has been said above, I loved his celebrations against Rangers, and his antics in the 1-1 game where he got Ryan Jack(?) sent off before they missed the penalty and Burke then scored was brilliant. There's also a really good video of him running the length of the park at Murrayfield to celebrate after Frizzell's winner. All the best big man

KB has been fantastic for us over the last 2 years. Was sceptical when we first signed him but has proved myself and many others wrong. That said I do think age has started to catch up with him and his decision making of late has been questionable so a freshen up of the defence with some younger legs isn’t a bad thing 

As has been said numerous times already ... he was a bit of a 'WTF' signing and that was fully justified in his first few performances where he sold several goals.

However the arrival of SSC completely revived the big man's career and catapulted him to cult status amongst the theatre goers.

If this rumour turns out to be true then thanks for the past two years and all the best for the future.