Deadline Day Deals

KillieFC

1 minute ago, piffer said:

I’m all for giving new signings a chance and appreciate that some of the best can be underwhelming initially but talk of Sow and Frank has an air of desperation about it

I don't think I'd be taking those signings very well at all.  In fact, that might be what it takes to bring about a bit of a sea change in my attempts to calm the rest of you f**kers down.

If Cathy Jamieson has teased that we're getting good signings, and then turns up with two c**ts that can't get a game in the league below I don't honestly know what my reaction will be.  But I'm fairly sure that it'll be disproportionate.

Ah, the Scottish sports journalism circle of life.

-A fantasist or wind up merchant on Killiefc.com posts an uninformed or completely made up claim about possible signings

- Lazy BBC Reporter copies and pastes to BBC Website

- Crazy made up rumour is now substantiated

- someone copies and pastes from BBC website back to Killiefc.com

- Story is now treated as fact by everyone including uninformed fruit loop who started it in the first place.

Just now, killie billies pal said:

For all the people worried about some of the names I give you, Kirk Broadfoot! An absolute legend after a nightmare start, people threatening to rip up STs.

If they sign, they will be one of us !!

Kirk Broadfoot was an international, and a multiple league title winner with a good track record of injury.  This will not be the same.

2 minutes ago, killie billies pal said:

For all the people worried about some of the names I give you, Kirk Broadfoot! An absolute legend after a nightmare start, people threatening to rip up STs.

If they sign, they will be one of us !!

True but Kirk Broadfoot wasn't told by a team in the division below us that he was free to leave as he couldn't get into the team..

1 minute ago, Estragon said:

Kirk Broadfoot was an international, and a multiple league title winner with a good track record of injury.  This will not be the same.

Nothing of the kind, he was a useless hun, Scotland’s ugliest player, a total bigot, I’m sure if you trace back you will find these descriptors, 

6 minutes ago, piffer said:

I’m all for giving new signings a chance and appreciate that some of the best can be underwhelming initially but talk of Sow and Frank has an air of desperation about it

Exactly both played for Dundee Utd last season and failed to win promotion . Enough said.