Deadline Day Deals

KillieFC

We are Killie ffs! 

Like said previously, Eremenko and Mulumbu etc were mad signings, like really mad.

Sow was a good player previously, AA is a better manager than Neilson, could get the best of him. 

St Clair came through Chelsea's ranks and is apparently a good player.

Who knows about the wolves lad but most likely going to be back up.

C'mon the killie! Let's get going now!

8 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

This can never happen again. Shambolic summer. We’ll end up needing a complete rebuild next year again. I think Alessio has been sold a pup. 

Agreed, seems he has been badly let down by the club.  Looking at Hamalienen and Del Fabro, the quality he is after is a definitely better than sow or others like him.

1 minute ago, piffer said:

Club needs a complete restructure behind the scenes. Scurrying about at the last minute looking desperate. Obvious weaknesses in the squad for a three month period that still have not been addressed. And no obvious structure to how we are conducting our business. 

Even though I'm not terribly upset about the signings, willing to see how things go with Sow before making any sort of judgement on him, you are absolutely right. Lessons need to be learned. It seems like we're buying time today with these moves. Get a decent CEO, get a head of recruitment, get a proper scouting team and make sure we learn how to get a proper deal over the line.

5 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

This can never happen again. Shambolic summer. We’ll end up needing a complete rebuild next year again. I think Alessio has been sold a pup. 

Lets hope the rebuild starts at board level. I wouldn’t trust these three with a pound to go to the shop for a paper. No wonder John Kiltie and Bill Whyte jumped ship.

To be fair, even if no more than the rumours - 

Branescu 

SOD Findlay Del Fab Hamalainan

Power Dicker

Burke.                                     Millar 

St Clair

Brophy 

With options to change it with Sow, El Mek, Rory backup in defence and young players... 

We could be in a far worse state than that. 

With the increased budget it does feel a bit of a missed opportunity, but let's wait and see...