Deadline Day Deals

KillieFC

1 minute ago, azertyuiop said:

Unfortunately for Cathy football fans aren't constituents. 

We will ask direct questions and voice our opinions. 

Smoke and mirrors might work fine in the house of commons but not in the football industry.

Plenty of constituents ask difficult, direct questions at surgeries!

1 minute ago, azertyuiop said:

Unfortunately for Cathy football fans aren't constituents. 

We will ask direct questions and voice our opinions. 

Smoke and mirrors might work fine in the house of commons but not in the football industry.

Yep. No football fan has ever been taken in by smoke and mirrors by owners, boards of directors or managers. 

3 minutes ago, NorfolkG said:

Sorry this is nonsense.

What does NOT criticising achieve? No one should be above or beyond scrutiny.

The people on charge are responsible for all the plans, A to Z. It appears that their plan A was to amble along. There was no plan B.

I don’t even understand your point about people not willing to pay. I know plenty of people, me included, have offered their expertise in certain areas. For free.

The idea that people are desperate for this well-meaning, community-focused board to fail is laughable.

Its not nonsense, that's just your opinion.

I never said anyone should be above or beyond scrutiny, constant criticism, much of it about things out with the club's control, does no one any good - moaning for moaning sake, its a new past time.

There was no Plan B. That's exactly what I said. The person responsible for not having the Plan B was shown the door.

My point about not willing to pay is two fold - the take up for the trust's campaign is absolutely shocking for a support of our size - the attendances are already starting to level out now Clarke has gone and the glory hunters have had their day.

Again, where did I say anything about a well-meaning community-focussed board? If you're laughing at that then you're laughing at yourself because you've just made it up.

5 minutes ago, Big Tam said:

What does the criticism achieve? Don't you think they know they've been caught short and are trying to do something about it? The plan B was the job of the CEO, how did that turn out? This is clearly now Plan C and having to fire fight all the previous issues doesn't get any easier with so many people desperate for you to fail so they can say "I told you so". We now have 4000 experts on how a football club should be run, not many willing to help pay for it all the same but they buy a ticket every so often so it goes without saying that they know exactly what needs to be done. Geez peace. Maybe if Willie White and John Kiltie hadn't bailed there wouldn't be so much pressure on the three that stuck to the task. Their one big failure was not clearing the decks earlier but you can't change what happened in the past, we're never going to hear the end of it though by the sounds of things. Unless we win some games, not that we're fickle of course.

We are fickle, all football fans are fickle but trying, and trying, and trying for a striker and we come up with Osman Sow that Dundee Utd. didn't want isn't good enough. The problems that we had with loans leaving at the end of last season are going to be repeated at the end of this season with more loans coming in. I probably didn't expect as many signings, but with the age group of our signed players getting on a bit I expected some long term planning at replacing them with permanent signings. 

Just now, Big Tam said:

Its not nonsense, that's just your opinion.

I never said anyone should be above or beyond scrutiny, constant criticism, much of it about things out with the club's control, does no one any good - moaning for moaning sake, its a new past time.

There was no Plan B. That's exactly what I said. The person responsible for not having the Plan B was shown the door.

My point about not willing to pay is two fold - the take up for the trust's campaign is absolutely shocking for a support of our size - the attendances are already starting to level out now Clarke has gone and the glory hunters have had their day.

Again, where did I say anything about a well-meaning community-focussed board? If you're laughing at that then you're laughing at yourself because you've just made it up.

THE BOARD are responsible for plan A to Z. Their CEO, their responsibility.

None of this is outside the club’s control; it is entirely, 100% responsible.

If The Trust has not had the take up, I don’t see how that is the fault of the people who don’t take it up. And that is a side issue. The issue is the biggest opportunity for growth in 25 years let go. And meekly.

You said people want this board to fail. I see no evidence of that whatsoever.