Deadline Day Deals

KillieFC

2 minutes ago, kevin1869 said:

That's yer lot

I’ve listen to the “bed wetter” “panic merchant” bulls**te for the last 2 months on this forum. 

If anybody can can honestly say they’re impressed with our ins and outs in this window then they’re kidding themselves. 

As for the press releases (or lack of), the 150th anniversary celebrations (or lack of) or European football (or lack of) it seems like we’ve stepped back 18 months. 

Was good while it lasted tho eh? 

“Recruit” the entire summer to end up with a squad full of loans, big well done to the board for perfectly summing up a s**te summer, Cathy should be embarrassed with her comments on twitter acting as though we should actually be excited with these signings (other than maybe St Clair) turns out our “improved budget” got us absolutely nothing worth noting, not to mention the fact we’ve lost 2 of our best players for the last two seasons today. 

Just now, Darryl1869 said:

“Recruit” the entire summer to end up with a squad full of loans, big well done to the board for perfectly summing up a s**te summer, Cathy should be embarrassed with her comments on twitter acting as though we should actually be excited with these signings (other than maybe St Clair) turns out our “improved budget” got us absolutely nothing worth noting, not to mention the fact we’ve lost 2 of our best players for the last two seasons today. 

Agree with the sentiment but Del Fabro looks an improvement and Niko seems capable too.

1 minute ago, Longballexpert said:

So we get Dundee Utd 4th choice striker and send kiltie out on loan that’s poor business.3 months to get to this crap poor very poor 

To be fair, Kiltie isn’t a striker, and he needs game time that he won’t and has not been getting. Its a bone of contention with Killie fans, but if he’d been anyone else he’d have been moved on by now.

Not really sure how to feel about this to be honest. St Clair on paper the most exciting of the three. Have we finished the day stronger than we started? I have my doubts. I appreciate Cathy is doing her best but her comments really haven’t helped matters tonight. Hopefully we can do something with free agents as I still think we are short middle to front. 

Anyway welcome to Killie to the three new guys. Good luck we’re all behind you

Aye, I wonder if the board could travel back in time three momths knowing how this window panned out, if they'd make the same decisions in the early summer.

This whole window has reeked of disorganization, and either a lack of backing to the manager or ability to sell the the club from those whose job it is to do just that (or both), Someone mentioned the board having second album syndrome and I think that's spot on, they've replaced the front man but don't want to let him write any songs. 

1 minute ago, piffer said:

Not really sure how to feel about this to be honest. St Clair on paper the most exciting of the three. Have we finished the day stronger than we started? I have my doubts. I appreciate Cathy is doing her best but her comments really haven’t helped matters tonight. Hopefully we can do something with free agents as I still think we are short middle to front. 

Anyway welcome to Killie to the three new guys. Good luck we’re all behind you

They'll need it.