Deadline Day Deals

KillieFC

10 minutes ago, MrTumnus said:

Kiltie is in the final year of his contract and gets sent out on loan for the season.... manager obviously doesn't think he's good enough.

I disagee and my opinion and public statement stating this, matters diddly-squat to the manager.

However our team captain should/does not have the same freedom. In his Tweet he is openly and publicly criticising his boss and I think his days are now numbered unless he eats humble pie and apologises.

Utter garbage. 

38 minutes ago, MrTumnus said:

Kiltie is in the final year of his contract and gets sent out on loan for the season.... manager obviously doesn't think he's good enough.

I disagee and my opinion and public statement stating this, matters diddly-squat to the manager.

However our team captain should/does not have the same freedom. In his Tweet he is openly and publicly criticising his boss and I think his days are now numbered unless he eats humble pie and apologises.

Totally agree. He was at it on sportsound tonight as well. He sounded very downbeat. You’re the captain, mate, so buck up and fulfil your role. 

2 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

Totally agree. He was at it on sportsound tonight as well. He sounded very downbeat. You’re the captain, mate, so buck up and fulfil your role. 

What should he do, sing a little song?

He doesn’t come across as the most outgoing personality and I was surprised he was made captain - although there weren’t a lot of choices. 

I’m happy if he does his talking on the pitch as he has done the past two games.

I think the Killie fans need to realise Kiltie might not be good enough for the SPL. Spent the majority of his career playing on loan at lower leagues or injured. 

I have heard he’s not the best trainer and can be pretty lazy, which if it’s true makes me think he’s not worth the spot in the squad and definitely not the team. 

Given how short we’ve been up front recently if he was anywhere near good enough he’d have had more of a chance. 

Think we may have seen the end of him 

33 minutes ago, NorfolkG said:

What should he do, sing a little song?

He doesn’t come across as the most outgoing personality and I was surprised he was made captain - although there weren’t a lot of choices. 

I’m happy if he does his talking on the pitch as he has done the past two games.

He has responsibilities and more than enough people think he’s having a dig at the Manager. I’ve always been an admirer of Dicker, but this is no time to stir it. 

3 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

He has responsibilities and more than enough people think he’s having a dig at the Manager. I’ve always been an admirer of Dicker, but this is no time to stir it. 

But it is ok for you to "stir it" and out of a couple of tweets wishing friends and former colleagues well...and make 2 + 2 = 5 ....

30 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

This forum has outdone itself in going through contortions to find negativity this summer. 

Are we really suggesting that Dicker had a go at the manager and on the same day offered himself up for media duties to... not have a go at the manager? 

Gets on with Kiltie and Broadfoot and is sad to see his mates leaving. Makes an awful lot of sense for a team that close over the last few seasons. Another good man gone says that for me. 

He was brilliant in the last few games  and has clearly adjusted his game to what Alessio is asking. 

Storm in a teacup. 

44 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

I do take your point but it’s people inferring more from his delivery style than his words.

He hasn’t given full, vocal backing but he’s finding his way with a new boss. We have all been there, I think.

I think you said you were at the game Saturday; the commitment there was total. From everyone, on and off the park.

Edited by NorfolkG

8 minutes ago, mitch14 said:

This forum has outdone itself in going through contortions to find negativity this summer. 

Are we really suggesting that Dicker had a go at the manager and on the same day offered himself up for media duties to... not have a go at the manager? 

Gets on with Kiltie and Broadfoot and is sad to see his mates leaving. Makes an awful lot of sense for a team that close over the last few seasons. Another good man gone says that for me. 

He was brilliant in the last few games  and has clearly adjusted his game to what Alessio is asking. 

Storm in a teacup. 

The ‘good man gone’ comment says the same to me. If indeed it says anything at all.

Winks and fist bumps. What a summer.

7 hours ago, CDM1992 said:

I think when it came became clear we needed another left back, that was our     cue       to sign him

44 minutes ago, Graham said:

If we don’t sign another left back we’ll be snookered as waters is on loan. 

That’s a bit of a foul stroke. We'll just need to chalk that up to experience.