Graham Dorrans

6 hours ago, KillieBantam said:

For what it is worth, from my experience Leeds fans are just the Sevco fans of England, watch their club die, only go to big games, support full of cretins.

Except the fact that Leeds never died and still had an average attendance of 26k whilst they were in League One, which was more than many of their seasons in the Championship. You must have very strange ideas of what 'big games' are.

8 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I went to Milwall-,Leeds last season, I liked it.

Give me that over the sanitised crowds at Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea or WHU any day.

Been to Millwall in the away end. Really enjoyed the experience. Many of their fans with roots in the area now seem to live in Kent. Some right lumpen d1ckheads amongst them but also many decent fans too. 

Charlton are a really good club, totally involved in the community, anti-racist, anti-homophobic etc. They arranged for my boy to get his picture taken with big Josh who was totally sound. 

11 hours ago, KillieBantam said:

For what it is worth, from my experience Leeds fans are just the Sevco fans of England, watch their club die, only go to big games, support full of cretins.

Garbage - they are one of the most loyal set of supporters in the UK.  I believe they have sold out their allocation at every away game for several years in a row. 

6 hours ago, Gaz of the 20/20 said:

Except the fact that Leeds never died and still had an average attendance of 26k whilst they were in League One, which was more than many of their seasons in the Championship. You must have very strange ideas of what 'big games' are.

The get a good crowd but only get big crowds when its close to the end of the season if playoffs look likely

• 2 weeks later...