Broadfoot savages Kilmarnock

kfc_superteam

40 minutes ago, david mcbeth said:

Kiltie is still a Killie player with a lot to prove, it strikes me that he has been badly advised in relation to his comments as he is more or less slamming the door on the club rather than vice versa. But while he is our player I think GTF is a bit strong. 

I take your point, however as he’s still a Killie player, would you not rather he didn’t bad mouth our manager publicly?

1 hour ago, killie billies pal said:

Seems to be Kirk standard parting shot at every team he’s played for, he goes with thanks for sticking his head where others wouldn’t put their boots , but you are definitely gone now. Bye

You might argue that this time he’s put the boot in where others have used their head. 

15 minutes ago, mathematics said:

I disagree with the posters who think that Broadfoot can’t handle putting in hard work, as that’s been one of his positives over the years.

Good servant whilst at the club, KBesque windup as soon as he goes. C’est la vie.

Big difference between training hard physically ansmd not being receptive to new techniques. 

1 hour ago, The Hunter said:

He owes us nothing!? We were equally as good for him, yet he feels the need to spit the dummy. He’s the one that’s instigated this, and as we all know, the gutter snipes in the press don’t need asking twice to print this Pish!

as for Greg Kiltie, did he say the same “rotting away at Killie”, when Clarke didn’t fancy him either!

they can both GTF!

So much anger

5 hours ago, Fudger said:

Big man has been brilliant the last two years but I felt even before this that he was beginning to struggle. When Bruce came in we have looked solid. 

Who knows, it may be the managers methods and him not being as fit and sharp as he'd like but I suspect it's him taking the easy way out.
Not much personal accountability in life anymore, football is no different.  

ex player move on

57 minutes ago, The Hunter said:

I take your point, however as he’s still a Killie player, would you not rather he didn’t bad mouth our manager publicly?

greg kiltie was a good prospect until his injuries would benefit him more if he moved on to a championship team dunfermiline would be ideal to get his career back on track

56 minutes ago, mathematics said:

I disagree with the posters who think that Broadfoot can’t handle putting in hard work, as that’s been one of his positives over the years.

Good servant whilst at the club, KBesque windup as soon as he goes. C’est la vie.

Yes. Hard physical work. Like most Scottish players, its hard mental work he's not up to, but too stupid to realise it appears.

No issues whatsoever with either players parting comments. Broadfoot was one of the hardest trainers at club. Kiltie just another one of our own players who have come through the ranks not to have been given a proper chance and replaced with loan players. He isn't coming back imo so fair enough. Best of luck to them both in their future careers.

On the flip side here is a comment from a player delighted to be working with AA again..... 

I'd trust the judgement of someone who has 2 years experience working with AA over a couple of guys who, after 5 minutes, decided his methods weren't for them......

Edited by C4mmy31

3 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

From Bye, Bye Broaders “I love the big man” to “bog off, we don’t want to hear what you’re view is”, fickleness and not wanting give someone a hearing if it doesn’t suit the agenda, lives on. Plenty wanting rid of Alessio after two games, but now he’s immune to criticism. While he’s obviously a top coach, maybe lesser players can’t be coached in the same way. I don’t know and neither does anyone else. The proof that simple, straightforward coaching methods do work, has however, been proven beyond doubt over the last two years. Knee jerk reaction and defensiveness is the norm, though. 

I get what you’re saying but it’s normal for football fans to react like that! He’s absolutely entitled to his view - but to leave the club and then immediately go around slagging the manager in public is a bit lacking in class and I can totally understand why people are pissed off. It would have been incredibly easy for Broadfoot to leave on good terms, say how much he’d enjoyed his time here and thank the fans for their support. Instead it just seems that he’s trying to do us harm for no good reason - don’t see what benefit he gets from this other than a bit of media attention. Absolutely no need for him to go public with this stuff just now - he just comes across as attention seeking and bitter.

4 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

That your IQ?

I do find it amusing, that it's you and McLean, both of whom  are a lot older than most posters, are the two folk who act like kids on here trolling and looking for arguments.

Strange behaviour but whatever floats your boat.

Not trolling at all. Just highlighting how quick some people turn on players or managers when they don’t like what they hear. One day cock of the north, the nex a feather duster ;)