Jan Koprivec

Calummoore86

6 minutes ago, fraz65 said:

In terms of longevity, is there much difference between a one year loan and a one year contract? 

There may be options in the contract to extend the deal beyond the year. If he comes open and impresses we would be able to negotiate with the player rather than have to do a deal with a club for a permanent deal or another loan.

58 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Looks far more confident/agile than Larry.

I think this boy is here as number 1.

Thought exactly the same thing: looks much more confident about taking control of a situation, and looked great at coming off his line. I know these videos can be deceptive but looks much more of a sweeper keeper than we've been used to, which could be very interesting.

And, dare I say it, some of those limbs-in-every-direction saves were slightly reminiscent of Lekovic. I know, I know, wishful thinking, but he's an experienced international so could well be our number one very soon.

36 minutes ago, Travis said:

.... he's an experienced international so could well be our number one very soon.

He has one cap - a six-minute substitute appearance in a friendly against Poland three years ago. 

Can’t say I was as impressed as some by that video. 

Edited by skygod

11 minutes ago, Lions13 said:

I swither between whether this or Williamson's winner in the 4th day of injury time is my favourite Ibrox moment. Both incredible memories.

Williamsons winner anytime remember they beat a really good then rangers team who were unbeaten at home for 18 months and did well in europe that was a poor sevco team