Test your Killie Fandom

amc48c

Too many trolls here lately - so see where you fit in your Killie Fandom Score...alas somewhat biased towards older Fan...post results..

Point for each...no cheating.

Big Games
1.    Cup Final in 97 v Falkirk
2.    Cup Final in 2011 v Celtic
3.    Play off win v Falkirk (home or away) 

Big Events
1.    Testimonial for Kris Boyd
2.    Testimonial for Monty
3.    Testimonial for other past legends (point for each)
4.    Last game at Old Rugby Park v Gers 1994
5.    First game at New Rugby Park v Blackburn 1995 (Shearer hattrick)

Dim and Distant
6.    Promotion to Premier in 1993 home v Accies
7.    Relegation in 1989 v QoS
8.    Brechin Away on Boxing Day in 1989
9.    Last A*rshire Cup Final in 1999 (4-2)
10.   Travelled away to any European tie (point for each one)
11.   8-1 V Meadowbank (away) in 1990 / 91

Obscure bonus points
12.    If you still know what the Killie Club Call numbers were (0898….)
13.    For each Killie player you have witnessed score a competitive hattrick
14.    Debuts of Monty, Burns, Boyd or Taylor
15.    Finally, add the number of times you have personally seen Killie beat A*r, Celtic and Rangers.

This is your killie fandom score.

Your score???

image.png

Not for the first time with these kind of "points endurance" history recalls.....I usually mid way tend to go off on a tangent and start remembering likes of the "cat show" at the strange football "ground " that was Meadowbank , Vaguelly recall a goal kick in the gale force wind nearly turn into an own goal at Arbroath? ....and Dylan celebrating his goal by running into the stand .....etc etc

so points wise .......I'll need to start again 

4 hours ago, Killiefaetheferry said:

Strangely, Brechin away on Boxing day is one of my most vivid memories. Fell over when the fence collapsed, pumped 3-1 and getting huffed at when arriving back in Stewarton about 11pm at a family gathering.

We fell over the fence and I lost my Mars Bar, cause of the time of year there was little food available, I was raging.

I think we went in front with a TB screamer, then went on to lose 3-1 to the eventual League champions. Think I only missed a couple of games home and away in what was my favourite Killie season ever.

Not biased enough towards the older fan. Tynecastle, Real Madrid at home, Leeds at home, Ayr 6-1 game . The Ross Mathie  diving header in the cup at Motherwell. The Alan Robertson goal from the half way line against Alloa. Big D's winner in the cup against Celtic. Eintracht Frankfurt , the original and the centenary game. And the disappointing but great support games, like the Aberdeen cup semi at Perth or the Dundee league cup semi with the disallowed Eddie Morrison goal.