Tynecastle

Killietillidieu84

9 hours ago, red_dug said:

Sounds like an excuse to fleece us for upper tickets. A few clubs are really taking the piss out of away fans this season.

Don’t we only sell the upper tiers of the Chadwick to away fans ? I don’t think there is any price difference at RP but If you can negate the effect of the away support in any way I think it’s a legit action 

1 hour ago, NorfolkG said:

Not sure I see the business sense in Hearts giving less tickets. After they get turned over today, the stadium will be half empty by the time we play them.

The similar approach we taking with old firm. One fan on the pitch doesn’t sound much but it’s a person entering the field of play. What should constitute action? 10 fans, 100? If true hearts are taking a zero tolerance view. In the current climate I can understand the reaction. Shame cause it remains one of the best places to go.

8 minutes ago, Thebigguy68 said:

The similar approach we taking with old firm. One fan on the pitch doesn’t sound much but it’s a person entering the field of play. What should constitute action? 10 fans, 100? If true hearts are taking a zero tolerance view. In the current climate I can understand the reaction. Shame cause it remains one of the best places to go.

I don’t believe one celebrating fan, once, is a genuine safety issue any more than a streaker at the golf. You judge situations based on what actually happened, and those involved, then make an assessment.

They can do what they want though; it’s their stadium. If they still have tickets on Wednesday I will buy one; if they don’t, I won’t go and I won’t write to my MSP about it.

Hearts have all kinds of crowd issue to focus on before tackling this borderline non-situation. Their choice though.

Edited by NorfolkG

27 minutes ago, The Lurker said:

Careful - you’re beginning to sound like an Old Firm supporter. That’s the sort of rubbish they’ve been spouting recently. 

Not sure how my comment constitutes rubbish and I really don’t care for the Old Firm fan comparison.

- They are playing s**t so there is no business need (i.e. massive home demand) for the reduction in our allocation.

- We are a very, very well-behaved set of fans so there is no need to reduce our allocation on the basis of ONE fan getting over-excited.

I have also said that it is their stadium and they can do as they please. Just because I don’t understand their logic, it doesn’t mean I am gate-stormingly angry about the decision.

Edited by NorfolkG

22 hours ago, killie billies pal said:

Yes, and we are not getting the lower section due to one fan jumping the barrier last season when we scored, so not that many available 

A disgrace that , if the bigot scum were to be punished that way there would be none of them at away games , joking aside , Motherwell had no fans in the front the other week ,  anyway we leave at10-am for this 

57 minutes ago, jbm1965 said:

Where do you find out when tickets go on sale for games like this where there might be a game or two to be played before it?  This is not the first time ticket sales are being discussed on this forum before anything seems to be intimated on the club web site. 

Edited by KTID96