Killie TV

AndyKTID

32 minutes ago, Killiepie said:

Wish you could have an option like amazon where you can mute the commentary. 

Or switch to ones who'll actually commentate.

The amount of dead air for the UK audio only subscription is amateurish.

No. You don't need to bother catering for the video audience. I'm sure they'll no mind 'radio' commentary over their visuals. They get it every second week when Gav is on.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/9/2020 at 2:40 PM, Mrangel08 said:

I'm going to be abroad for the next couple of months or so. Looking for any advice on signing up to Killie TV.

Probably best to wait 'til you're actually abroad before signing up. So that it reads your location as wherever you're going. Then you get the option to sign up as an international subscriber, which will include live video. Bit more expensive. But, you do get to watch live.

I don't know all the ins and outs of VPNs to talk you through signing up from the UK. Sorry.

On 2/9/2020 at 3:26 PM, jasper said:

I watch from the South of France and transmissions from Pittodrie and Tynecastle are always perfect, but streaming from Rugby Park freezes, pixellates and goes out of focus too often for my liking. How can Partick do it right and Killie can't ?

Not had any issues with the streams from Rugby Park the past few months. I do agree Aberdeen and Hearts do seem higher quality than ours but still very watchable.

1 hour ago, Arderkilliesier said:

Have to agree with Jasper the quality terrible from RP some games unwatchable as you skip continually between prime and backup player, no idea what the club get out of the deal from the TV company, but sadly I'm at the stage of throwing in the towel...

Must be an issue at your end as others using the same source seem to be able to watch no problem. 

2 hours ago, Arderkilliesier said:

Have to agree with Jasper the quality terrible from RP some games unwatchable as you skip continually between prime and backup player, no idea what the club get out of the deal from the TV company, but sadly I'm at the stage of throwing in the towel...

I had this issue in the last home game, continually had to switch between players... tried IE, Chrome and Firefox, very frustrating.

The game from Pittodrie flawless on the exact same setup

"Watched" seven games in Turkey. Sadly the only two with a decent picture were those away from Rugby Park - Aberdeen and Motherwell. Very poor picture, streaming kept stuttering with complete loss of picture and commentary. Sadly I had to turn off the Hearts match (did not see any of the three goals). Unfortunately. living half a season in Turkey I have little option if I want to try and follow my team

Come on Killie TV - improve, improve and improve!

killiedaft1957