Killie TV

AndyKTID

I pay for Killie TV and use a VPN for the away games I can’t get to and I’ve never had an issue where the home club has a stream. Not always killie commentary but not too fussed about that. 

Btw...these hearts commentators today are decent and have been very complimentary about us 

9 minutes ago, iainmaccoll said:

Dont know what a VPN is. Wont be paying for killie tv next year just to listen to commentary i thought i would be able to watch away games when i signed up. Im a bit thick though is there a way of watching them without being a computer genius???

You can’t watch Saturday 3pm games on tv in Scotland. Rules in place to prevent it. Killie tv is mainly a service aimed at ex pats and folk abroad where such rules don’t exist. The vpn masks your location so you can make it look like you’re in Spain or USA or wherever and get the full game. YouTube has plenty tutorials on how to do it.

28 minutes ago, iainmaccoll said:

Dont know what a VPN is. Wont be paying for killie tv next year just to listen to commentary i thought i would be able to watch away games when i signed up. Im a bit thick though is there a way of watching them without being a computer genius???

Yes, install betternet vpn on google chrome and switch it on before going on killie tv and you can watch them. 

Just do a bit of googling and you'll get it, don't need to be a computer wiz.

12 hours ago, KillieUSA said:

Thought the Hearts guy was totally moronic at times, main commentator good but the second guy interjected with a load of nonsense at times. Nevertheless quality good. Be ideal if we could have hearts stream with Killie radio commentary played over it, but I digress.

Aye but the second guy, Sandison? Had a fantastic holiday, did you not hear him mention it every 45 seconds lol