Killie TV

AndyKTID

I thought I'd revive this thread since there are a few Killie TV-related comments on the match thread. There seemed to be a lot of audio drop-outs today, so I e-mailed the club - they attached a "handy tips" guide to the e-mail. I bought my laptop earlier this year, so deduced that it probably wasn't a fault on my part. I refreshed my browser in the last 20 minutes and the rest of the commentary went smoothly. I'm not very technically-minded, so it's frustrating when it doesn't work as it should. Also, I noted the difference in e-mail responses - one saying they would investigate the problem and another basically saying it was the subscriber's fault.  Service has been going for ten months, so it's disappointing that there are still pretty major issues being experienced.

Edited by matthewn1986

Today was the first time since the start of the season that I have had major issues with killie tv. Was fine for the first 20-35 mins and then kept on stuttering. Normally use the IE browser on the Xbox one and usually don’t have any issues. After half time I tried using it on my MacBook Pro, but again was stuttering and freezing all the time. 

overall I love killie tv as it allows me and my son to watch the game every Saturday morning, but today was a pain. 

9 hours ago, thesnowman21 said:

Today was the first time since the start of the season that I have had major issues with killie tv. Was fine for the first 20-35 mins and then kept on stuttering. Normally use the IE browser on the Xbox one and usually don’t have any issues. After half time I tried using it on my MacBook Pro, but again was stuttering and freezing all the time. 

overall I love killie tv as it allows me and my son to watch the game every Saturday morning, but today was a pain. 

Today was definitely a source issue. Perfect for the first half an hour then went down hill drastically to the point of unwatchable. At least the goals were in the first half an hour. The communication is brutal. They could easily create a killietv twitter page to give updates quickly. 

43 minutes ago, skygod said:

I didn't say he was bad, just that it's exhausting listening to him.

He's full-on for the whole match.

Still chuckle at his commentary fae last seasons Hertz away game....whit's goin on, jist shoot.... goooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

If it's the same crowd doing the games, how come they get the away games right and the home games always seem to be a roll of the dice if you're able to see/hear it?

1 hour ago, RayD said:

Still chuckle at his commentary fae last seasons Hertz away game....whit's goin on, jist shoot.... goooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Brilliant. That wee clip will go down in history. Real fan of Gavin’s work whether it’s on the park, in commentary or the videos he gets involved in. Good presenter and I actually think he could do a good job with his own radio show. 

Edited by virtuocity

3 minutes ago, virtuocity said:

Brilliant. That wee clip will go down in history. Real fan of Gavin’s work whether it’s on the park, in commentary or the videos he gets involved in. Good presenter and I actually think he could do a good job with his own radio show. 

Does he not have a show? He did at one point possibly in Dumfries or something if I remember right.

I think he does fill in slots on a bigger radio station. Clyde?