Hibs cup game

dasboag

Absolutely massive game on Wednesday. This is our best chance of a Hampden appearance in a while, having only two games to negotiate and both of them being at home to struggling sides. If Angelo can achieve what Steve Clarke never managed and get to a semi-final then that will really set the mood music for the rest of the season.

Looking at the other fixtures - Celtic, Rangers and Aberdeen will likely win, and under AA with a catenaccio approach I fancy us on a one-off game against any of them.

A few changes to the team for me:

Branescu

SOD     DDF Findlay     Niko

Dicker El-Makrini

Burke    St-Clair     Millar

Brophy

Power has done nothing this season to justify starting ahead of Dicker or Mo in the middle, and given Hibs' fragility I'd like to see us go a little more adventurous and Harvey looks like he could provide that bridge between midfield and attack. Get an early goal and Hibs should capitulate, get another and then bring on Power e.g. and see it out.

Edited by Cill Mheàrnaig

22 hours ago, Bonbon19 said:

Can I buy a ticket on the night? 

Yes.....You can buy a ticket on the night. The ticket office will be open right up until kick off. There will also be 2 x "Pods" adjacent to the East stand turnstiles (cash only) for East Stand entry. The club will also use the 1869 Suite (Park Suite) for fans wishing to purchase a ticket (cash only) for the Frank Beattie Stand.

18 minutes ago, killieforever65 said:

Yes.....You can buy a ticket on the night. The ticket office will be open right up until kick off. There will also be 2 x "Pods" adjacent to the East stand turnstiles (cash only) for East Stand entry. The club will also use the 1869 Suite (Park Suite) for fans wishing to purchase a ticket (cash only) for the Frank Beattie Stand.

Cheers 

5 minutes ago, Scooby_Doo said:

When did ST holders last get entry to cup quarter finals?

It would cost the club far too much. Not only in sales but surely with split gates etc we'd have to 'compensate' Hibs and the SPFL for every season ticket holder that turns up?

I don't think it'll be a big factor anyway. Crowd will hopefully be more than the league game the other week given how big it is.

1 minute ago, Cill Mheàrnaig said:

Aye it was for the first round and always one of the vouchers at the back next to the ones for a free pie and soft drink or 10% off at the club shop. The glory days.

Ahhh, the free pie. Nothing tastes as good as free pie.