Killie Bedroom - big thanks to Lroy and Al#1

Nimmo

1 minute ago, Nimmo said:

I posted in here a while back to get ideas for a Killie themed bedroom for my boys birthday. @Lroy and @Al#1 pulled out all the stops and designed / created this for me. Delighted is an understatement! You two are class - thank you very much. I have one very happy boy this morning 

8D9B25E5-719A-4E8A-8CB8-AA5738873925.jpeg

That's effing awesome!

4 minutes ago, Nimmo said:

I posted in here a while back to get ideas for a Killie themed bedroom for my boys birthday. @Lroy and @Al#1 pulled out all the stops and designed / created this for me. Delighted is an understatement! You two are class - thank you very much. I have one very happy boy this morning 

That's brilliant!

1 hour ago, Nimmo said:

Fantastic mate well done no wonder your boys happy 

2 hours ago, Dunc. said:

That is fantastic

What's the logistics is it specially designed wallpaper with Killie stickers over it? 

It’s totally custom wallpaper which comes with overlapped edges for easy alignment. @Nimmowent for self adhesive which is a more expensive option but easy to install. A pastable option is a little cheaper. the wall size was about 10 feet

42 minutes ago, Al#1 said:

It’s totally custom wallpaper which comes with overlapped edges for easy alignment. @Nimmowent for self adhesive which is a more expensive option but easy to install. A pastable option is a little cheaper. the wall size was about 10 feet

When @Al#1 says ‘easy to install’ - I still got a painter and decorator to do it and I would have 100% made a mess of it!! 

Everyone that’s seen it can’t believe the quality. 

On 9/24/2019 at 12:51 PM, Nimmo said:

That’s truly awesome mate. Changing my sons bedroom just now. Are the tops and crests on the wall transfers and is so where do you get them ? Thanks.