Hibs home, BetFred, Fred

CB

7 minutes ago, Killie lad said:

This one's on alessio, that football is f**king dreadful

Calm down. We totally outplayed Hibs after half time and had Thomas’ effort sneaked in, O’Donnell taken that huge chance at the back post or the ref pointed to the spot when Hanlon clearly brought Sow down in the box, we would most likely have been on the way to Hampden. Plenty of positives.

Nowhere near good enough tonight. Same old story didnt look like scoring against a very, very poor Hibs side. 

Question marks rise again over several parts of the team. 

Brophy can't play lone striker role.

SOD should be dropped completely off form.

We don't get enough players forward to support Brophy. 

Time to change formation. I woul go 4-4-2.

One big positive for me however was Thomas when he came on looked positive and tried to make things happen.

A very poor night indeed. Over to you Angelo...

7 minutes ago, KTID96 said:

Calm down. We totally outplayed Hibs after half time and had Thomas’ effort sneaked in, O’Donnell taken that huge chance at the back post or the ref pointed to the spot when Hanlon clearly brought Sow down in the box, we would most likely have been on the way to Hampden. Plenty of positives.

We were the better team but the football was utter utter s**te, complete hoofball pish 

Decent performance, not terrific. A lot better than Hibs. I feel cheated.

If Millar had got a serious injury, it would have been Collum’s fault: he allowed their tackles to escalate.

I see improvement in our performances but sitting that deep in the first half - showing garbage like that respect - was obviously unnecessary.

Wouldn't swap managers with them. f**k me they’re awful.

1 minute ago, Fletch said:

Did we not hit the bar twice? I realise that's not on target but we came closer to scoring than them.

I mean yeah that might have been the case, but at the end of the day that doesn't matter if we ultimately lose. The recurring theme so far this season from what I'm seeing is that there has been an array of chances and being unable to put them away and it costs us dearly. SOD should hang his head in shame after tonight.

9 minutes ago, WWWWnnnnnn! said:

8 minutes ago, Steppskillie said:

One big positive for me however was Thomas when he came on looked positive and tried to make things happen.

I'd go with Millar and Thomas v Ross County, they're our best chance of scoring or creating. Rory hasn't done anything wrong when he's played but if we want to score we need to change our attacking options.

Edited by Fletch

Just now, NorfolkG said:

Decent performance, not terrific. A lot better than Hibs. I feel cheated.

If Millar had got a serious injury, it would have been Collum’s fault: he allowed their tackles to escalate.

I see improvement in our performances but sitting that deep in the first half - showing garbage like that respect - was obviously unnecessary.

Wouldn't swap managers with them. f**k me they’re awful.

Dunno what game you were watching if you thought that was decent. Could've played for a year and not scored.

They were s**te which makes it worse on us that we couldn't beat that pish.

8 minutes ago, Killieboykfc said:

That was f**king brutal. Play s**te for 90 mins then try win it in ET.

Thomas was good. Everyone else was poor. SOD was absolutely chronic at times.

The midfield three and the centre halves were totally solid. Hibs didn’t lay a glove all game.

We lost when we shouldn’t but we were the better team.

We weren’t s**te.

2 minutes ago, Killie lad said:

We were the better team but the football was utter utter s**te, complete hoofball pish 

Hoof ball? I must have imagined the multiple times we worked the ball out from the back and pushed it out wide, or won the ball back in the middle of the park and recycled possession. 

Just now, Killieboykfc said:

Dunno what game you were watching if you thought that was decent. Could've played for a year and not scored.

They were s**te which makes it worse on us that we couldn't beat that pish.

We were rock solid but lack cutting edge. Hit the frame and missed an open goal.

That’s why I said decent rather than f**king amazing.

2 minutes ago, KTID96 said:

Hoof ball? I must have imagined the multiple times we worked the ball out from the back and pushed it out wide, or won the ball back in the middle of the park and recycled possession. 

But its not steve clarke so the manager has us playing pish football... or so some people think. The football at times tonight was good with a poor end product