Hibs home, BetFred, Fred

CB

23 hours ago, Trojan76 said:

But Hibs are absolutely gash at the moment 

Yes they came for a result and frankly we should have pressed them harder for an early goal. Virtually no midfield support for Brophy etc. When he was being tightly marked expected midfield players to drive forward and have a pop at goal. Shape is all very well but the lack of firepower up front and secondary support from the midfield is extremely concerning. Don’t have stats but the midfield don’t seem to have more than one or two shots per game if that.

34 minutes ago, NorfolkG said:

That one time he got a decent fee for Naismith.

My brain hurts trying to think of even ONE other praise-worthy action.

Did he not broker the deal with the bank to wipe the majority of our debt off? I appreciate that it was Bowie who invested, but as much as I disliked MJ, he did keep our heads above water.

28 minutes ago, Bullitt said:

Did he not broker the deal with the bank to wipe the majority of our debt off? I appreciate that it was Bowie who invested, but as much as I disliked MJ, he did keep our heads above water.

Yes only by selling off any asset we had. Which he had to do because of everything else he caused, resulting in lower attendances etc.

51 minutes ago, Bullitt said:

Seem to remember Aberdeen were bailed out with a similar restructure about the same time. Think these were debts that HBOS/Lloyd’s had already provisioned for and anything they got back was a bonus. Certainly wouldn’t have been possible from Aberdeen and our own day to day trading figures.