Hibs home, BetFred, Fred

CB

7 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

Rotten transfer window, rotten crowd, rotten game. If Alessio keeps that style of play up, we’ll be down to 2000 before long. I couldn’t watch that every week. I also can’t believe that squad is the result of an increased transfer budget. BB over promised and under delivered. Everyone at the club needs to get a grip, and quickly. 

I hope you are not advocating staying away from games.

12 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

Rotten transfer window, rotten crowd, rotten game. If Alessio keeps that style of play up, we’ll be down to 2000 before long. I couldn’t watch that every week. I also can’t believe that squad is the result of an increased transfer budget. BB over promised and under delivered. Everyone at the club needs to get a grip, and quickly. 

You are one drama queen and a half. 

The only person needing to grip is you.

28 minutes ago, NorfolkG said:

I hope you are not advocating staying away from games.

First sign of bad results and he's looking to stay away. 

Clubs in best shape it's been in almost two decades and he's touting crowds of 2000!!!

He'll quote NAPM but that was a desperate attempt to force change. He's throwing toys out the pram after a couple of bad results and style of football. 

Overgrown manchild. 

7 hours ago, kilMARKnock said:

Couldn’t watch that every week???????? What, the same tactics SSC deployed but with Mulumbu ??????? I honestly believe that one creative player in the middle of the park to get us back to front decisively is what we are missing. Short memories of many first halves you must have, then again with the utter s**te and continual negative comments you come out with I’m not surprised. I took you off ignore as I was told you had improved your outlook, more fool me you poor excuse for a Killie fan. Do us all a favour and be one of the the missing that will allegedly take us to 2000. You will not be missed.

It's almost identical to SCs tactics. 

If folk are wanting to stop going based on a couple of bad results then then cab f**koff to Glasgow. 

I'm not saying we deserved anything more last night but folk  need to get a f**king grip. 

Some folk are sounding like the supporter versions of Broadfoot. Spoilt f**king weans. 

If people are calling that performance pish then they have short memories.

I'll tell you what was pish getting skelped 4-0 off Dundee. Or 5-1 to a soon to be relegated Dundee United side 

Hibs never looked like scoring as our defence and midfield were that good. We came undone the same way we have all season which is we lack that player to make something out of nothing.

Just like Mo it will take a month or so I think to get the best out of our new recruits and that should hopefully open up some opportunities in the attacking third of the pitch.

Fact is without a substantial increase in season tickets we need to pick our battles carefully and that means that when we invest in a new sports bar, hospitality suites, pitch and staff we are not flush with money to throw around in the transfer market.

4 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

First sign of bad results and he's looking to stay away. 

Clubs in best shape it's been in almost two decades and he's touting crowds of 2000!!!

He'll quote NAPM but that was a desperate attempt to force change. He's throwing toys out the pram after a couple of bad results and style of football. 

Overgrown manchild. 

It’s a really poor, unhelpful reaction.

To dismiss all the progress we have made - and suggest not returning as an option - does the poster no credit.

2 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

It's almost identical to SCs tactics. 

If folk are wanting to stop going based on a couple of bad results then then cab f**koff to Glasgow. 

I'm not saying we deserved anything more last night but folk  need to get a f**king grip. 

Some folk are sounding like the supporter versions of Broadfoot. Spoilt f**king weans. 

It’s SC football - maybe slightly more technical- minus an attacking, creative option or two.

It is not all rosy but the reaction to one unlucky defeat is baffling.

The amount of bed wetting, self entitled, petulant behaviour both on here and at ruggers is unbearable. Talk of “The worst killie team I’ve ever seen” etc last night to some of the genuinely loon ball stuff on here about crowds going back to 2000 etc needs stopped. Aye we all pay our money so that comes with a certain amount of carte Blanche but instead of relentlessly moaning either to make yourself feel better or to upset other folk, try casting your mind back a few years when we were genuinely teetering on the brink of not only relegation but oblivion. 

Last night was rubbish, we can all agree on that. But its far from a grim picture overall, I wouldn’t trade the constant emotional rollercoaster of supporting Killie for anything. KTID

Apart from couple agitators think most fans are just disappointed as that game was ours to win and we should have been capable v a poor Hibs team 

Overall was a piss poor first half but improved after half time without having that cutting edge to get in front ...it we had taken a chance we would been through as our keeper was hardly troubled

.....small margins 

Brain dump after last night. 

We are defensively sound, El Makrimi added to our two resident guys in the engine room has improved on this.  Great when we are playing the 2 "big" teams in Scotland.

My feeling is that against the "other diddy teams" we don't need 3 men in the engine room, we need another set up which allows us to play more creativily and give the Wolf a bit of service other than a high ball.

Don't know what has happened to Sod, he was my favourite player for a while.  There is nothing happening down the right hand side at the moment, wouldn't go as far as to say he's not applying himself, but I don't think he has turned up for the new manager yet.  Same goes for Chris Burke.  Time to give Millen and DT23 a chance methinks.

New signings.  St Clair was trying, but will realise the Scottish game requires a degree of physicality after last night, too easily shoved off the ball.  Sow is a big boy, but unless he adds a bit of agression to his play will not do the job for us.

Disappointed to lose to a really poor Hibs side. We certainly had best chances and Hibs were literally out on their arse the full of extra time. 

I think St Clair starting ahead of Millar allowed Hibs to keep a high line and press us high in first half which led to a non event. 

Second half when Millar came on he created a bit of fear that he could breeze past players which he needs to continually do in my opinion. Could have had a penalty from Porteous push on him. 

Extra time there was only one team in the ascendancy and it was us. O’Donnell and Del Fabro both need to do better in the box. 

Thomas looked really lean and sharp and in my opinion must be given a chance as he is gallus and provides good deliveries. 

Thought Sow looked pretty unfit. Needs to do more. 

Brophy is coming under a lot of stick from fans around me and I genuinely cannot believe it. He’s playing against two six foot plus pumpers and we are shelling the ball at his neck and telling him to control it. Brophy came alive when Stewart played in hole and fed him down the sides or with a partner in Boyd etc. At times he’s bringing it down and we don’t have players in 20 yards of him. Think he’s put in a valiant effort and is working off total scraps. Recruitment should have been better to get a suitable number 10 to play every week. 

Odonnell has also been given pelters. He certainly wasn’t at the races in spells last night but he’s been made scapegoat for this loss. I was frustrated with him last night also but he had the balls to step up and hit the penalty ahead of our captain, Power who hit one infront of 50,000 at Parkhead on Sunday. In contrast Paul Hanlon an absolute diddy on the ball steps up as captain on their third penalty and puts it in top corner. O’Donnell has scored against Rangers, winner away at St Johnstone and set up Millar against Hibs. Also had five clean sheets. His confidence is certainly lacking for some reason but hopefully he will come good.  

Alessio needs to stop defending so deep at home against teams who are poorer than us. Allowing their centre half’s to have the ball all the time is fine but it means we never have much possession to create on our own. The minute we moved five yards up in to their faces they panicked and we dominated more. 

Power and Findlay were excellent tonight. Creativity lacking.

Edited by Souleycouley93

8 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

We drew 0-0 with Motherwell a few months ago in a match which was thankfully abandoned. We then drew 0-0 with them in a replay which was just as brutal. Both these games failed to entertain just as much as last night did.

Thankfully we still managed to sell more than 2000 season tickets. 

Heckingbottom said he changed things to play ugly. It takes 2 to tango and if you noticed Hibs apart from 1 header did nothing all night. Yes we were poor but we missed the Brophy lob, Del Fabro shooting wide when right in front of goal after a corner, O'Donnells header and DT hitting the bar. Think a lot of the negative comments on here is just frustration and disappointment at not quite making the semis with a little bit of injustice going into the mix. Hibs were playing for penalties BTW! 

Edited by kfc_superteam

A lot of the problems from last night came from the tactics. 

To be fair to the defence no goals conceded in 4 out of 5 games which is a pretty decent record however we aint scoring. Thats due to being far to defensive against teams like Hibs.

Interesting as well that 4 out of the 5 penalty takers were the subs who all scored. I think there is an arguement   4 should start on Saturday. 

Sow for El Makrini. Millar for St Clair. Mackenzie for Burke, controversial but DT for Power. 

Disappointed with the performance last night. I really wanted to see us get on top of Hibs from the start as they’re clearly lacking confidence. Get the first goal and I think they’d have crumbled. Should have won with the chances we created near the end, but we’re still lacking a creative spark. St Clair definitely wasted out wide I think. There was a sense of inevitability about the penalties - I make that 6 defeats out of 6 in the time I’ve been watching Killie. Really frustrates me that we’re so poor at them.

I was avoiding looking at any social media last night and my worst fears have been confirmed. Some totally unhinged nonsense - I’ve had to mute that Facebook page, it was making my eyes bleed. There seems to be an increase in Killie fans that just come across as being really spoiled and can’t seem to cope with any kind of disappointment or not getting exactly what they want. We only ever seem to be one bad result away from a crisis in some people’s eyes.

20 minutes ago, Dieter's Heeder said:

We drew 0-0 with Motherwell a few months ago in a match which was thankfully abandoned. We then drew 0-0 with them in a replay which was just as brutal. Both these games failed to entertain just as much as last night did.

Thankfully we still managed to sell more than 2000 season tickets. 

Bang on the money.

We were turgid under SC too in game, grinding out results. That's the way football works.

Thankfully most fans seem to have their head screwed on but some of the over reactionary bedwetting from others, especially @Mclean07 is pathetic.  It's a wonder how he functions on a day to day basis given his apparent simplistic self entitled outlook to life.

Guaranteed he doesn't have the balls to say to BB's face he's under delivered!

5 hours ago, Ngonge88 said:

See these people going I'm not paying to watch that pish etc but expect us to sign Mulumbu. Aye nae bother. Swings and roundabouts. 4000 killie fans at that tonight is a disgrace and Bowie should rightly so look at that and question why he has given up 4000 x£27 when the old firm come to town. Only ourselves to blame.

I will be there, as always. However, you’re spot on. Why anyone would keep ploughing money in, when the stay aways refuse to reward them, I don’t know. Overall the club have given the fans everything they have asked for, but to no avail. Along with the pitiful response to TIK, as a support, we truly have only ourselves to blame.

3 minutes ago, Steppskillie said:

A lot of the problems from last night came from the tactics. 

To be fair to the defence no goals conceded in 4 out of 5 games which is a pretty decent record however we aint scoring. Thats due to being far to defensive against teams like Hibs.

Interesting as well that 4 out of the 5 penalty takers were the subs who all scored. I think there is an arguement   4 should start on Saturday. 

Sow for El Makrini. Millar for St Clair. Mackenzie for Burke, controversial but DT for Power. 

All of what you said made sense to me until the last word. Power was really good last night. MOTM here and BBC.

And it would make your midfield:

Millar - MacKenzie - Dicker - Thomas

No thanks!

1 minute ago, Mclean07 said:

I will be there, as always. However, you’re spot on. Why anyone would keep ploughing money in, when the stay aways refuse to reward them, I don’t know. Overall the club have given the fans everything they have asked for, but to no avail. Along with the pitiful response to TIK, as a support, we truly have only ourselves to blame.

So you’re NOT staying away? Or are you? To punish...fans who don’t exist? Hmm.

2 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

Make your mind up.

You said 30 mins ago BB has under delivered, now you are saying he's given the fans all they have asked for?

You're also advocating fans stay away, however you are  first to slag low crowds. Make your mind up.

I don't even think you can keep up with the s**te you type.

Edited by Squirrelhumper