Rossco home, Fred

CB

8 minutes ago, Gaffer said:

6 shots on target and no goals is not a good stat. I wasn't there as I'm  abroad just now so can't say if we played well or not but we need to start putting these chances away. Penalties especially 

There were positives in the way we played - the passing, the movement, the chances we created, and the control we had over the game. It was probably one of our best performances so far this season.

Obviously that none of said chances were scored (especially the penalty and Bruce's(?) close range header in the second half) is a negative, and obviously at the end of the day it's the points that matter. But if that was all that mattered I'd just be googling the result at 5pm rather spending my Saturday watching the game.

Edited by Karl

9 minutes ago, bute-killiefan said:

We controlled the game from start to finish. We are solid at the back and in the middle of the park. Just lacking up front. I AA can find someone before January, great, but I think we’re going to have to wait

I agree with you, but if we have to wait much longer we're in a lot of bother. You need to score goals to win games and we're proving, time after time, that we're not capable of doing that just now. 

I'm pretty patient but the lack of goals simply isn't good enough. 

Edit: and big Sow should never pull on another Killie shirt. He is absolutely not the answer. 

Edited by jesper

3 minutes ago, ki11ie said:

6 clean sheets from 8 I think. Absolutely solid at the back. Something just now clicking going forward. Played well enough today to win comfortably. Penalties are embarrassing.

people booing at full time are a f**king disgrace 

Totally agree. Utterly depressing reaction.

Real sense of entitlement seems to be that much debated SC legacy.

8 minutes ago, jesper said:

I agree with you, but if we have to wait much longer we're in a lot of bother. You need to score goals to win games and we're proving, time after time, that we're not capable of doing that just now. 

I'm pretty patient but the lack of goals simply isn't good enough. 

Edit: and big Sow should never pull on another Killie shirt. He is absolutely not the answer. 

With the window being closed, I’m not sure where he’s going to find someone. I’m as frustrated as you mate, we find that number 10, and we’re  a top 4 team again imo

1 minute ago, bute-killiefan said:

With the window being closed, I’m not sure where he’s going to find someone. I’m as frustrated as you mate, we find that number 10, and we’re  a top 4 team again imo

Absolutey. We're solid in the first 70% of the field - top 4 a realistic target if we could just stop returning a "Kilmarnock, nil" 

21 minutes ago, ki11ie said:

6 clean sheets from 8 I think. Absolutely solid at the back. Something just now clicking going forward. Played well enough today to win comfortably. Penalties are embarrassing.

people booing at full time are a f**king disgrace 

wasn't me I never went.  Went to loch lomond. But to hear Kilmarnock nil yet again isnt the best. Least we never got beat but got to take your chances when you get them 

1 minute ago, CDM1992 said:

Cry baby, lol. The same Morton that beat County at beginning of the year

Very much an exception for Morton. They will be 8th at best in Championship.

County are in the big league, Morton in the wee league.

My point still stands.

Still a good point. Livvy and Aberdeen got nothing today. If things are the same by February, come back to me.

Should have won the game, some decent individual performances and we were easily the better team.

The penalty attempt was shockingly bad, no pace and no direction. That seemed to knock the impetus out of the team and we didn’t look like winning it after that. 

I don’t think we will reach top six as we don’t score enough goals to win enough games. Just don’t have anyone at the club who is a regular goalscorer  

We desperately need a striker other than Brophy and if we get one we’ll be fine , not top 4 , just fine .

Sow,  or should it be Slow , is what you get when at the last day of the transfer window you’ve just realised you haven’t signed a striker . He’s that in name only , lackadaisical is better  word for him than striker.