Lee Clark

piffer

9 hours ago, DuncD said:

Nowhere near as much of a pr*ck as Maurice Ross and a few others have come across but still a tube 

Maurice Ross is a complete walloper. The way he was going on to the young Rangers players during Boyd’s testimonial was cringeworthy.

One of the worst on the Open Goal interviews I felt was Gordon Smith. He really did seem to think he was the saviour of Scottish football. 

10 hours ago, piffer said:

Maurice Ross is a complete walloper. The way he was going on to the young Rangers players during Boyd’s testimonial was cringeworthy.

One of the worst on the Open Goal interviews I felt was Gordon Smith. He really did seem to think he was the saviour of Scottish football. 

Yes I would agree. He is a c*ck

It was entertaining while it lasted, not even Craigieboy could keep up with rumours and transfers. Unearthed some good players and some poor ones. In time he probably could have built a really good side but he thought he would revitalise Bury and went down with the ship. Too much yak about his career and not enough tactical awareness. 

• 9 months later...