Spurs 2 Bayern 7

Spurs were totally exposed as being tactically and technically inferior.

As they were last year's runners-up in the Champions League it's fair to say that they must be a good representation of the EPL, in which case it's miles inferior to the Bundesliga. The money that these players are earning when they are not even at the top of their profession is scandalous. 

You could see the Bayern players knew what was going to happen two passes ahead while the Spurs players were constantly improvising and usually taking the wrong options. 

Aurier's performance at that level was a disgrace. The attitude of some of the others was very poor too. The score flattered them if anything as I wouldn't have given the penalty kick.

7 minutes ago, skygod said:

Spurs were totally exposed as being tactically and technically inferior.

As they were last year's runners-up in the Champions League it's fair to say that they must be a good representation of the EPL, in which case it's miles inferior to the Bundesliga. The money that these players are earning when they are not even at the top of their profession is scandalous. 

You could see the Bayern players knew what was going to happen two passes ahead while the Spurs players were constantly improvising and usually taking the wrong options. 

Aurier's performance at that level was a disgrace. The attitude of some of the others was very poor too. The score flattered them if anything as I wouldn't have given the penalty kick.

Could end up at man u once ollie is sacked which is a sure certainity before end of the season

7 hours ago, skygod said:

In last seasons CL quarter finals there were 4 EPL teams, in the semi 2 and in the final 2. 

No gernan teams were present beyond the round of 16. 

I’m not a defender of the EPL but to say it’s miles inferior based on the performance evidence is a pretty ill informed statement. 

Edited by DuncD

4 hours ago, skygod said:

Pochettino?  

I didn't mention him. I think he’s a great coach who has worked wonders with no money. 

I don’t blame him at all. 

No blame for Colchester either ?  Something has gone wrong in that team. They still have a better squad than the likes of Leicester, but they no longer play as a unit. 

16 minutes ago, Wrangodog said:

No blame for Colchester either ?  Something has gone wrong in that team. They still have a better squad than the likes of Leicester, but they no longer play as a unit. 

I agree. I think there were big rumours about players sleeping with wives. Even if it isn’t that there’s something that has ruined that team as they were very good to watch until this season 

4 hours ago, DuncD said:

I agree. I think there were big rumours about players sleeping with wives. Even if it isn’t that there’s something that has ruined that team as they were very good to watch until this season 

Vertonghen allegedly caught sleeping with Eriksens wife , which if you see her , is forgivable as she is gorgeous . The dressing room is divided and the rumours that Eriksen , Kane and Pochettino are heading to Real Madrid next year are not helping . The board is under pressure to resolve the situation quickly , all in all a football team in chaos .Puts our loss to CNQ into perspective.