What Killie manager would you take in the squad?

Nigel4

The question was asked on Off the Ball on Saturday about what 1 of your former managers would you take in your team's squad right now as a player. I never heard any Killie answers come in so thought I'd stick it on here.

We've had quite a few managers who were very good players in their day; Burns, Williamson, Mixu, Johnston, Clark, McCulloch, Clarke, Alessio and probably the older supporters will add more to that list.

I think right now I'd have to go for Mixu. I think he'd be the answer to our striker problems just now

11 hours ago, NorfolkG said:

Lee Clark and I’d stick him right back.

Instead of addressing our lack of attacking options, you'd instead replace our only current international player? 

Edit: Durrant or Eremenko for me. Eremenko didn't need good strikers to have the team scoring goals. 

Edit2: misread - strike Eremenko off my post! 

Edited by jesper

3 minutes ago, jesper said:

Instead of addressing our lack of attacking options, you'd instead replace our only current international player? 

Edit: Durrant or Eremenko for me. Eremenko didn't need good strikers to have the team scoring goals. 

We're looking at managers though. Technically Durrant did manage the first half of JJ's first game in charge I suppose.

7 minutes ago, jesper said:

Edit2: misread - strike Eremenko off my post! 

I’m merely referencing Clark’s penchant for a right back.