Simeon Jackson

kfc_superteam

4 hours ago, Scouser2 said:

“Coming into training and seeing what the standard is like, what the intensity is like, that’s the environment you want to be in,” he said. “There is an expectation and intensity every day and that’s a recipe for success.”

Total opposite of the ramblings of KB who funnily enough went the other way O.o

I think he’s a good option to have and had a decent return in a poor team last year. The problem is will he get the service? Apart from the one against Rangers how many has Brophy had created for him? The players behind the striker need to create a lot more. Would like to see DT or St Clair in the 10 role from the start - I doubt it against Livi but against St Mirren we shouldn’t need the central 3

4 minutes ago, LS180312 said:

I think he’s a good option to have and had a decent return in a poor team last year. The problem is will he get the service? Apart from the one against Rangers how many has Brophy had created for him? The players behind the striker need to create a lot more. Would like to see DT or St Clair in the 10 role from the start - I doubt it against Livi but against St Mirren we shouldn’t need the central 3

For me we need to go 3-5-2

Larry

Bruce, Del Fab and Findlay

SOD  Mo  Dicker  Power  Ham

Burke   Miller

Later in the game we bring Mckenzie, Brophy or Jackson on.  And we can properly drop into a 5-3-2, if needed.

46 minutes ago, Riccarton Bluebell said:

I reckon he might get a game for the reserves today at Rugby Park. 2pm K.O.

He certainly needs games. The guy surely can't be match fit after 7 months out. look at the change in Makrini since the start of the season. I suspect we won't be seeing much of Jackson until he is up to speed.

2 hours ago, harley said:

He certainly needs games. The guy surely can't be match fit after 7 months out. look at the change in Makrini since the start of the season. I suspect we won't be seeing much of Jackson until he is up to speed.

He's only signed until January. In his interview he's spoke about keeping himself fit without a club being difficult. Might not be fully match fit and thankfully didn't need to bring on a striker on Saturday but don't think Jackson will be too far off.