O’Donnell

marie osmond

3 hours ago, skygod said:

Quoted in the Record as saying that he’ll decide his future at the end of the season.

If a club comes in for him in January and the club wants to sell, he’ll look at it but he’s happy for now and concentrating on his football and his wife’s pregnancy. 

He seems quite uneasy in his Killie TV interview when asked about his contract situation..... I get the impression he'll be off in the summer.

31 minutes ago, Ngonge88 said:

I wouldn't even give him the option come the summer. If he hasn't signed by the start of the split, withdraw it.

We dont want to be his club because nobody else wants him. 

I really hope he signs up in January, but if he doesn't I'd be listening to any offers

There won’t be offers in January. 

Interesting that the article today mentions that his personal circumstances will dictate his future. 

I wouldn't fancy uprooting to a new club with a two month old baby. Perhaps here until the summer taking that into account? 

Some commitment to play the same day as the birth - hope all goes well for him. 

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

His wife is giving birth today and all going to plan he's playing tonight.

And folk are saying he is lacking commitment......almost the a year to the day where our striker was in a TV studio at Pittodrie whilst we were at Dens!

Good luck to SOD and hopefully he's got a double celebration tonight.

Absolutely 

Kids change your whole outlook on life and everything else. It's a short career and I wonder how many multi international players have made as little money out of the game as him? 

Killie move was good for him as he always acknowledged but income has to be his main concern. Don't want him to go but respect his right to if he thinks that's best for him and his family. 

2 minutes ago, curlyc1982 said:

100% agree. Hope things go well with the birth and if he plays tonight then that’s some effort by him. I would never have contemplated working the same day my kids were born. 

SOD is a cracking RB. Solid defensively combined with ability to pick some cracking passes and excellent movement with and without the ball. 

He’s just about to start a family. Football is his career. He’s entirely entitled to consider his options and see if he can do better for himself and his family - who wouldn’t do this in the same situation?

The abuse he takes at the games week in week out is completely unwarranted.

Hope he stays, but if he doesn’t, best of luck to the guy. He’s been brilliant for the club. 

Brilliant post and couldn't agree more.

26 minutes ago, curlyc1982 said:

100% agree. Hope things go well with the birth and if he plays tonight then that’s some effort by him. I would never have contemplated working the same day my kids were born. 

SOD is a cracking RB. Solid defensively combined with ability to pick some cracking passes and excellent movement with and without the ball. 

He’s just about to start a family. Football is his career. He’s entirely entitled to consider his options and see if he can do better for himself and his family - who wouldn’t do this in the same situation?

The abuse he takes at the games week in week out is completely unwarranted.

Hope he stays, but if he doesn’t, best of luck to the guy. He’s been brilliant for the club. 

Absolutely agree wholeheartedly with you mate hope everything goes all right with the birth and he plays a blinder tonight 

I watched his pre match interview on the clubs social media. It was quite bizarre IMO. If it wasn’t mentioned we were third or you didn’t know the league table you’d swear he was playing for a team battling at the wrong end of the table. Fair play to him for being disappointed with the level of his own performance and that of the team so far but they do deserve some credit for being where we are at the moment. 

Some commitment from him if his wife gives birth today and he plays tonight.