Next Labour leader

Zorro

44 minutes ago, Bonbon19 said:

It will be interesting to see the reaction should Johnson deliver all his promises re Brexit , the NHS , social care , pensions , justice , wages etc . He should be able to do so unhindered . 

One of utter shock I recon, as it will be the first time in his life Boris has ever delivered on any promise he has made. The man is nothing but piss and hot air. But it seems that is what wins UK elections as long as you wear a Union Jack hat.

Edited by gdevoy

6 minutes ago, gdevoy said:

One of utter shock I recon, as it will be the first time in his life Boris has ever delivered on any promise he has made. The man is nothing but piss and hot air. But it seems that is what wins UK elections as long as you wear a Union Jack hat.

As Quoted a poundland Trump who i hope if he is impeached those dumb yanks ditch him  and bang goes the Eton dicks trade deal

3 hours ago, Bonbon19 said:

Thought the nationalists would be glad that Johnson is the PM , if they are to be believed the U.K. is going to hell post Brexit and the nationalist cause can only be enhanced by this ? 
It will be interesting to see the reaction should Johnson deliver all his promises re Brexit , the NHS , social care , pensions , justice , wages etc . He should be able to do so unhindered . 

Never happy to see Scotland governed by a Tory government we didn't vote for. As far as Johnson, a serial liar is concerned pigs will fly before he addresses the issues of the NHS, Pensions etc. A Tory promise aye right.

1 hour ago, EKX16 said:

Never happy to see Scotland governed by a Tory government we didn't vote for. As far as Johnson, a serial liar is concerned pigs will fly before he addresses the issues of the NHS, Pensions etc. A Tory promise aye right.

I'm pretty certain he'll address those issues..... to his own gain.

So the MP for f**king ROCHDALE is the new shadow secretary for ...... Scotland.

Yep an Englishman who lives, works and represents a constituency is another country has been chosen by Liebour to fight our corner. 

Oh and he is also the Norn Ire shadow secretary as well.

Labour?????  Just f**k off and done bother coming back.  Utter waste of time, oxygen and skin, whose only reason for being in Scotland is SNP baaaad and do as your told get back in your box.  Absolute arsewipes.

• 6 months later...
10 minutes ago, Bonbon19 said:

New Leader 

Issues confronted and dealt with 

Really? Hows the antisemitic enquiry going, or the sexual misconduct enquiries or even the breach of party instructions by the local councillors up in Scotland when they sided with the Tories to keep the SNP councillors out in umpteen areas?

Let's me give you a hint.... f**k all, Nada, Zilch, Nowt, Sod All... tumbleweed 

52 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

Really? Hows the antisemitic enquiry going, or the sexual misconduct enquiries or even the breach of party instructions by the local councillors up in Scotland when they sided with the Tories to keep the SNP councillors out in umpteen areas?

Let's me give you a hint.... f**k all, Nada, Zilch, Nowt, Sod All... tumbleweed 

Anti Semitic post retweeted , refusal to delete , MP binned from cabinet . 

I presume anti Semitic enquiry is on going , much like the Ferguson Marine one. 

1 minute ago, Bonbon19 said:

Anti Semitic post retweeted , refusal to delete , MP binned from cabinet . 

I presume anti Semitic enquiry is on going , much like the Ferguson Marine one. 

An over budget ship with a new, innovative and unique method of propulsion, isn't the equivalent of a senior member of the shadow cabinet, promoting hate speech like anti-semitism!

2 hours ago, RAG said:

An over budget ship with a new, innovative and unique method of propulsion, isn't the equivalent of a senior member of the shadow cabinet, promoting hate speech like anti-semitism!

I quite agree RAG but all parties and Govts of all hues dislike enquiries , they can’t control the narrative . The Labour one is far more important than the SNP lead one and quite rightly they will take their time with it in order to get it right . The Scottish Child abuse enquiry took over 2 years to produce , that’s my point it’s not a political one. 
Starmer did the right thing , quickly , unlike Corbyn yet still attracts criticism . Had Corbyn still been in charge I’m sure he’d have tried to kick it down the road as much as possible . Its in his interest to produce a report ASAP I’m sure he’ll get it done . 

2 hours ago, Bonbon19 said:

Anti Semitic post retweeted , refusal to delete , MP binned from cabinet 

How us an I'll informed statement about the US police being coached by the state apparatus of an oppressive regime racist? Ignorant and childish but racist is a stretch.

Refusing to delete a link to such nonsense was even stupider. Sadly Starner sacking her will be taken as an endorsement of Israeli human rights violations. Good luck sorting that lot out.

3 hours ago, gdevoy said:

How us an I'll informed statement about the US police being coached by the state apparatus of an oppressive regime racist? Ignorant and childish but racist is a stretch.

Talking about the US police has anyone paid much attention to the #BlueLeaks story?

10 hours ago, gdevoy said:

Refusing to delete a link to such nonsense was even stupider. Sadly Starner sacking her will be taken as an endorsement of Israeli human rights violations. Good luck sorting that lot out.

Momentum back on the go, their girl didn’t get the slot, so what she has to do is cross the line, but only by a small amount.

They now have the ammunition to cause problems for Starmer, not that it would be difficult but he has rattled Boris a bit and was somewhat more “votable” than his predecessor.

Labour is totally broken, Corbyn put people in charge in Scotland that he knew would have no chance, we are almost a one party state, and that isn’t healthy, the likelihood is that the SNP could cause themselves more problems than ScotLabour ever could, so why waste potential candidates.

A total change is required, call Momentum’s bluff, create a party based on centre left principles, separate from the name Labour, but let everyone know you are doing it.

If nothing else came from it other than a decent party with decent policies in place to question ScotGov actions.

Be an SNP supporter or not, as I said before, a country under one political banner is not good, even ScotGov leaders know that.

8 hours ago, killie billies pal said:

Momentum back on the go, their girl didn’t get the slot, so what she has to do is cross the line, but only by a small amount.

They now have the ammunition to cause problems for Starmer, not that it would be difficult but he has rattled Boris a bit and was somewhat more “votable” than his predecessor.

Labour is totally broken, Corbyn put people in charge in Scotland that he knew would have no chance, we are almost a one party state, and that isn’t healthy, the likelihood is that the SNP could cause themselves more problems than ScotLabour ever could, so why waste potential candidates.

A total change is required, call Momentum’s bluff, create a party based on centre left principles, separate from the name Labour, but let everyone know you are doing it.

If nothing else came from it other than a decent party with decent policies in place to question ScotGov actions.

Be an SNP supporter or not, as I said before, a country under one political banner is not good, even ScotGov leaders know that.

Literally the inky people who call Scotland a on party state is you Labour mob.

Funny how have almost all MPs and control of most councils wasnt a one party state when labour had that position.

Labour are dead and buried and a new party will need to embrace independence or they will die up here too.  Labours position on independence is a mess, in fact their position on just about everything is a mess.

Labour can’t embrace independence up here because they need the bigot vote to win. They can support independence for anywhere else on the planet, just not here.  Their stance on referendums is the same. Unfortunately that puts them between those two stools again and most people can see through their hypocrisy. You still get the ‘loyal’ few who’d vote for a donkey in a red rosette but they’re a dying breed. 

Labour don’t embrace independence because they don’t believe in independence shocker!
I don’t back independence because I believe it would result in economic disaster with a small reactionary right wing state emerging from the ashes.

NEXT WEEKS EXCLUSIVE The SNP don’t back the Union shocker!

Edited by Mclean07