Next Labour leader

Zorro

The nurse has to be commended for having the foresight to live in Scotland and have access to our superior health system. It’s just a pity she needs to work in Carlisle and receive lower wages than her counterparts in Scotland. I suppose she might see it as any opportunity to teach and “level up” nurses employed by nhs England. 

1 minute ago, Zorro said:

The nurse has to be commended for having the foresight to live in Scotland and have access to our superior health system. It’s just a pity she needs to work in Carlisle and receive lower wages than her counterparts in Scotland. I suppose she might see it as any opportunity to teach and “level up” nurses employed by nhs England. 

Pure bigotry. 

On 12/15/2019 at 5:59 PM, gdevoy said:

I am not "siding" with the Tories because I see Indepebdence as a high risk strategy and think the risk diminishes as the percentage of the population who buy into it increases.

First if all what exactly do you mean by "independence". As an independent country we will still have mist of our trade with rUK. They are bigger than us and will set the rules. Unless we are part of a bigger trading organisation like ..... the EU. But some nationalists want nothing to do with the EU.

What about nukes? Some Nats want them iff iur soil as soon as. But allowing them to be parked at daslane could be a huge bargaining chip.

What about the oil? I'm guessing rum are not going to give that up so easily.

Independence will not be an easy path. There are many issues to resolve. But it may be that it us the only way Scotland can escape permanent right wing governments.

No, no @gdevoy, you ARE siding with the tories if you don’t agree with everything the Nats stand for. If you believe fresh air is good for you and the tories do as well, your on their side. You see it’s not about people, it’s all about “sides”. 

4 minutes ago, Prahakillie said:

How do you know they are English?

I would hazard a guess most people in England are English, but you are right to caution me as it is a much more diverse country than Scotland. But I would still guess most are English. You’re losing the argument, of course, so the nationalist diversionary tactic begins. 

Edited by Mclean07

14 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

Jesus, Jason Leitch, referring to the clap for the NHS in Sunday, has just said “I want Scotland to clap the loudest” . This is a mixture of the Primary School Assembly, children, and North Korea! 

Did somebody force feed you haggis & shortbread when you were a toddler. FFS man.

18 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

Yippee! English people are being worse affected! 

That's what you took from that?

My inference was that, contrary to the hysteria printed in the Torygraph, the Scottish Government are justified in being wary about being bounced into letting people travel to Scotland, unrestricted, from a number of European countries where the virus is less well controlled.

You can't help but cynically think this move is being bulldozed through to prevent multiple Tory party donors having their summer hols disrupted or ending up in the papers for not following the rules. I notice BoJo's dad has already jetted off to catch some rays. Could get a bit embarrassing if they don't relax the restrictions soon.

1 minute ago, gdevoy said:

That's what you took from that?

My inference was that, contrary to the hysteria printed in the Torygraph, the Scottish Government are justified in being wary about being bounced into letting people travel to Scotland, unrestricted, from a number of European countries where the virus is less well controlled.

You can't help but cynically think this move is being bulldozed through to prevent multiple Tory party donors having their summer hols disrupted or ending up in the papers for not following the rules. I notice BoJo's dad has already jetted off to catch some rays. Could get a bit embarrassing if they don't relax the restrictions soon.

You’re right. I don’t always agree with your biased views about Labour, but I unlike some others, you don’t hate English people and constantly blame them for our failings. Apologies. 

4 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

You’re right. I don’t always agree with your biased views about Labour, but I unlike some others, you don’t hate English people and constantly blame them for our failings. Apologies. 

No problem.

My problems with Labour are probably more borne of frustration, I voted for Ian Murray at the last election. Unlike some on here I am not willing to give the SNP Carte Blanch.

Edited by gdevoy

6 minutes ago, Shropshire_killie said:

You dont deserve any respect from this remark and I've tried to see past some of your bile but you certainly have plumbed the depths with this embarrasing comment. Shame on you.

I’m 100% certain McLean07 is using sarcasm with that remark tbf 

5 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

B@stard English, eh? Send them home! And that nurse, a pigging traitor!  

Get a grip you absolute balloon.  I sgatwd FACTS, you turned it into a xenophibic rant for which you should be ashamed.

And in return heres one of the best tweets I've read in a while and I quote

"Nichola Stirgeon has been and is continuing to be very divisive.  She is dividing Scotland into an increasing Clive kf reasonable sensible people and a decreasing slice of blind unionist f**kwits"

Your comments on almost every thread baxks this quote up spectacularly.   On at least a half a dozen occasions in the last week alone she has had to correct politically motivated bollox from your beloved Master, who are continuing to turn a public health emergency into a party political game.  And you're supporting them.  Your should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself.

2 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

Just musing on the boasting all over social media about Scotland having less deaths than England.

This thing is way too random for that kind of complacency. The Gernans are doing a lot better than the UK as a whole but even they gave had a few embarrassing outbreaks.

Edited by gdevoy

1 hour ago, Mclean07 said:

“I’m supporting them” :15:

You remember what I said, @gdevoy, if you don’t support the Nats, you’re a Tory. Apparently, that’s your only choice.....

Read the post in context and stop taking single point in a large Sentence out of context to support your absurd position.

The level of bile and bitterness towards your own nation is simply astonishing.